Hi new to first tri

mrs_metal

Reaction score
Hi

I got my BFP on friday but it's still very early days (I think it works out that I'm 4 weeks and 1 day).

I'm a bit concerned as I don't have any symptoms yet, well apart from positive tests and no AF :rotfl:

Is it just to early to be getting any?

All I had was sore boobs and extra tiredness...

...until today when suddenly I feel queasy all the time. Enjoy your lack of symptoms while you can!! And welcome!

Congrats on your bfp.
I am just 7 weeks and only now have i started to feel a little sick and tierd in the afternoons, i was worried about having no signs but i'm sure its nothing to worry about.
I had no signs at all and i still grab my boobs in hope to feel pain....lol. but now i'm getting fatter and fatter ...lol

I'm sure everyone is different i've heard some women can go all way through pregnancy without any symptoms.

thank you both, you've put my mind at rest a bit :D

I'll try to enjoy the next few and stop worrying.

By the way when should I go and see my doctor? Feels a bit early to go see him now?

Hi, :wave:

Congrats!

I think your probably too early for any symptoms, fingers crossed you won't have any M/S, it's not really much fun!

A x

I saw my doc about 2 weeks ago, but they don't do much anyway i was just told to make a MW appt when i get to 9 weeks.

Thank you, I might just wait til after Christmas then :)

Congratulations on your BFP :cheer:

I wouldn't worry about lack of symptoms, I didn't really get any till 6 weeks and then they appeared with a vengeance :puke:

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Congrats and welcome!

My early symptoms were sore boobs and bloatedness but I've only started to feel really pregnant in the past week, with nausea on and off and very tired. Make the most of the next 2 weeks, your symptoms will soon come! xx

mrs_metal said:
Hi

I got my BFP on friday but it's still very early days (I think it works out that I'm 4 weeks and 1 day).

I'm a bit concerned as I don't have any symptoms yet, well apart from positive tests and no AF :rotfl:

Is it just to early to be getting any?

Hi Mrs-metal :wave:

I decided to make the leap to first-tri today as well!! I'm exactly the same, I don't have any symptoms, a few cramps here and there but no sore boobs etc! I think it's just too early yet, I'm sure we've got it all to come. I think we will be near to or the same due date, I've worked mine out to be 21st August! I'm sure we'll be hearing alot more from each other over the next 9 months! I hope all the ladies in ttc follow us over hear very soon.
xx

Hi Claire :wave:

I think I'll be due on 24th august, wouldn't it be funny if we went into the labour the same day too :rotfl: Though as it's still so early I do keep worrying, can't wait to get through the 12 weeks!

Fingers crossed it goes well for both of us and yes it would be really lovely if more TCC ladies join us soon :D

I'm at work today but don't think I've done a scrap of work, keep wanting to shout it out to the world :lol:

Mandy x

congratulations on your BFP hun, enjoy no symptoms whilst you can is my advice :D

xx

Hi nice to see you here.

I also have not been getting many symptoms (i'm still only 8 1/2 weeks), which i have really enjoyed (whilst feeling quite smug, i will admit).

I went to see my doctor a few days after getting the BFP (got that friday, appointment monday), all they did was give me a little urine pot to confirm and she should have given me some more information (but didn't that had to wait untuil next appointment). It's not to early to go and see them if you want or you can wait if that suits you better.

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back