Newbie to Site - Due Oct 2011

LJ_85

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to the site. Thought I would say hello and see how everyone is? This is my second pregnancy and just wanted some other mums / expectant to chat too lol.
Hope to hear from you xx:wave:

Hello :wave:

I'm not pregnant yet but I hope i will be before u go into labour watch hehe!!! Hope alls good with ur preg you'll see me around plenty xx

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy!! Not long to go now for you :yay: x

Hello :wave:

I'm not pregnant yet but I hope i will be before u go into labour watch hehe!!! Hope alls good with ur preg you'll see me around plenty xx

Lol I take it you are addicted to site then and have children? :lol:

Welcome to PF x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Congrats - very exciting for you now then, soon to be a mum of two!

You will love it on here, and after they have great sections for baby, postnatel , feeding and growing up too

I'm also addicted to this site

Congrats - very exciting for you now then, soon to be a mum of two!

You will love it on here, and after they have great sections for baby, postnatel , feeding and growing up too

I'm also addicted to this site
Thanks even though I have a son turning 3 in just over a week. I keep meaning to go in the other forums and check out what they are about but it keeping track of everything on here lol. xx

Thank you for taking a look Bellarina xx Hope everything is good. xx

Im good thank you hun. still at the TTC stage but hoping to get a BFP soon :)

you'll love this forum as everyone is really supportive and there is always someone able to answer any qs xxx

I know. I can't believe how busy it is. I like it that you post something or answer a thread and people answer within hours. Unlike some other sites. This be your first? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back