New to the site

Rachel1982

Reaction score
Hello,

Am new to the site, currently 21 weeks pregnant, baby due in Sept!!

Rachel x x x :lol:

Hi Rachel

Congrats to you . How are you feeling ? You must be feeling the baby moving around now which makes it all more exciting . I have a wee boy who is one next month and am thinking on trying for a brother or sis soon . Cant make up my mind if i am off my head or not !

Ange

Hello Ange.

Thanks for the reply!!

I had my scan on Friday and i'm havin a boy!! am really excited but scared of the pain.

Its nice to feel him kickin around!! Am enjoyin my pregnancy so far although had really bad mornin sickness and dizziness early on then found out i had anaemia, since i taken iron for this i felt brilliant!!

Well good luck on decidin wether or not your gonna have another baby i'm sure your little boy would love a brother or sister!!

Speak soon

Rachel x :lol:

Hey Rachel

Congratulations on the pregnancy and on your impending little boy.

Glad its all going better now, Iron is great isnt it, suddenly makes it all go away. I took it with my second baby and it really gave me boost.

As for the pain hun, im not going to lie it does hurt but trust me when they put that baby on your tummy for the first time, the pain just disappears, its the best anathesia going LOL

Sian xxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Rachel

Congratulations on the news ! Boys are great fun . What are you going to call him then ? You can start buying in all the little outfits now ! And get the nursery ready , ooh your putting me in the mood !

Glad your fighting fit , I didnt get any sickness it must be hellish . Had placenta previa for a while but that just means no sex .

Cannot believe I am organising a first birthday party , the year has flown by and I cant remember half of it due to my head being up my bum

Sorry its taken a while to reply , I didnt get much chat from anyone when I joined so I had kinda gave up . Take care , speak soon , Ange :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back