Newbie - 5 weeks and worried as no symptoms

maymum

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just found out on Sunday that I am pregnant.........5 weeks today. Was a little surprise but very excited now!

Apart from my boobs being a little sore I am having no other symptoms of being pregnant and its really starting to worry me. I keep reading on websites that I should be peeing more, feeling sick and tired by now. Really worried that because I am not feeling any symptoms that it means I am going to mc.

Thinking about it so much I can't seem to concentrate on anything else. Also keep feeling wee twinges quite low down below my stomach.

Does anyone have any advice on whether any of this is normal or not?

Look forward to hearing from you :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy hun, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Symptoms come and go hun, and everyone is different. Some people hardly have any symptoms where others have plenty. Id try not to worry, my sickness didnt kick in till just after 6 weeks x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your pregnancy! I only had sore boobs to start with then the sickness kicked in at 7 weeks then the tierdness kicked in! Everyones pregnancies are different! Twinges in early pregnancy are very common as its everything stretching!! goodluck! x x

Hiya - try not to worry about not having many symptoms... with my first little gril i had no symptoms whatsoever and didn't even realise i was pregnant til nearly 8 weeks! and even then i didn't get anymore symptoms and my pregnancy with her was absolutely fine - some people just don't have many symptoms... apart from sore boobs this time i don't seem to be having many symptoms either... try not to worry about it - as each weeks go by you will feel a bit more confident x x x

congrats! im 4 and a half weeks and i dont have many symptoms. I feel a bit irratable sometimes and tired and have the occasional twinge but thats it. I dont have sore boobs at all which is the symptom i was worried about not having because everyone else seems to. As above - we are all different, youre probably very lucky you dont have horrid symptoms early on! x

Congratsulations! Im also 5 weeks today! Last week I had more symptoms (hungry a lot, feeling sick) But this week it has settled down a bit. my boobs are very sore and im extremely tired as well as weeing a lot. Try not to worry yourself too much as every pregnancy is different. With my first pregnancy I was really physically sick straight away and had a really ill pregnancy. I'm hoping this time wont be as bad! x

I had no symptoms with my other 2, the 3rd pregnancy was very symptomatic but resulted in MC, this one the nausea etc started about 5-6weeks and stopped at 8 weeks :).....every1 is different :)

Thanks so much for all your kind messages. It helps so much reading through all the messages that have been posted on this forum. I really just need to try and keep busy and not think about it as much.

Its lovely knowing that some people are at the exact same stage!

Just dying to ask all my family and friends who have had babies before but want to wait a while to tell them!

It's worth bearing in mind that symptoms listed on websites are only typical symptoms that many women experience, not all. I haven't had sore boobs with my last few pregnancies, and I didn't get real nausea until at least 6 weeks.

It's quite common to not feel that much different, until all of a sudden everything seems to start...even then it can come and go! Try not to worry yourself, the way you feel isn't a precursor of anything, as it's so early still.

Hello, welcome and congratulations. As the girls have said everyone is different. I'm 8 weeks and still not feeling particularly sick. Felt a bit nauseous for the first time last night and feeling a bit light headed but up until now my only real symptom has been tiredness and the odd twinge x

hay dont worry, i posted this exact same comment 2 or 3 weeks ago wen i was about 5 weeks and then every1 assured me i was just lucky! only had sore boobies! and now 3 weeks on i still barely have any symtoms sore boobies has settlled abit and im a little bit more tired but thats it just consider ur self lucky girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back