Just need to get it all out!

hipster

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I joined because I think this month is going to drive me mad!

Here goes!

I don't chart my cycle as we haven't really decided if we're TTC yet. I had a completely unexpected and unplanned BFP just before Christmas, but a very heavy and painful AF on Boxing Day soon put an end to that. We decided just to see what happens after that.

AF is due on 23rd Jan, but for the past few days I have been constantly burping, had lots of lower back pain, sore BB's, constant low level nausea, and been running to the loo like a lunatic! I bought an early detection HPT today and it was a BFN. About half an hour later when I went to throw it out it was BFP! I know this can't be trusted, but I'm too scared to test again until AF is late.

Could it all be in my head? Can this happen so soon after losing a pregnancy?
Am I going insane? :oooo:

Hello :wave: and welcome to the forum! I'm guessing that if you ovulated then its probably very possible that you could be pregnant. Im no expert though! I would wait and see what happens and then do a test if you dont get AF. Good luck, hope it happens for you very soon!

Hello :wave: and welcome to the forum! I'm guessing that if you ovulated then its probably very possible that you could be pregnant. Im no expert though! I would wait and see what happens and then do a test if you dont get AF. Good luck, hope it happens for you very soon!
I decided not to test until AF is late and am avoiding Boots like the plague!

hope you get the result you want huni..

keep us posted...fingers crossed xx

did you get your other pregnancy confirmed?? i had 8 bfp over christmas and had af 1st jan and turns out i wasnt pregnant to start with. i hope you get your bfp if that is what you are after hun x x x x

AF got me today :( A day earlier than expected.

Ah well, let's see what happens next...

:hug: I'm so sorry. Hope it won't be long for you x

Sorry to hear this. Lots of :dust: for your next cycle hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111