New to here!

Kiz

Reaction score
Hi All,

Am new to this forum so dont know all the lingo!

We have been trying to get pregnant for 18 months now. We have both undergone all the tests which have come back normal. I am currently having acupuncture and now have started on some herbal medicine. My periods are regular, smack bang on day 28, however I get heavy spotting for upto a week prior to my period. They tell me it is my progesterone level dropping early. But each month it is getting harder and harder to cope once the spotting has started and it has started today 10 days before my period is due. And quite heavy aswell.

Also my cervix is tilted forward aswell, but not sure if that has any impact.

Just wondering if you guys have any ideas that might help reduce the spotting. Is so hard as just found put today another two friends are pregnant and with their second. All I want to do is cry as I cant even have one.

Thanks

Kiz

Hi Kiz. welcome to the forum... i cant really help with the spotting all i can advise to do is ask the doc but i supposed you have done that already :think: Maybe one of the other girls have experienced this though and they can help you. Good luck for a BFP (big fat positive) very soon though :hug:

Hi Kiz,

Welcome :wave: sorry can't really help with the spotting either but good luck I hope you get your BFP soon.

Hiya hun, I cant help with the spotting either hun but just wanted to welcome you to the forum :wave:

Good luck for a BFP :hug: :hug:

Hey welcome to the forum and the TTC area, we all are lovely girls in here (well most of the time :rotfl: ) I hope you get your BFP soon sweetie xxx

I just started vitamin B6 to try and keep my progesterone levels up and extend my luteal phase... might help.

Hi Kiz,

I just had the results from my fertility tests today and also got the 'all is normal' answer but my luteal phase is much shorter than the norm, my period starts after 9 days.

I told the doc this and she said to go for day 21 tests to make sure my progesterone levels are high enough. Has your doc suggested this to you? Sounds like you have a similar problem to me.

It is possible to get progesterone supplements - Hollyhobby who's also on the forum has started with this and it's what I'll ask for if my results come back low...maybe you should ask your doc about this?

About your uterus being tilted forward, when my doc gave me the results today she said this is normal, it should be tilted forward (phew!)

Good luck hon - there's loads of support here the girls are all nice x

clucky77 said:
I just started vitamin B6 to try and keep my progesterone levels up and extend my luteal phase... might help.

Clucky I might try vitamin B6 too, let me know how you get on?

:wave: Hi and welcome hope you get your bfp soon :hug: :hug:

:wave: sorry you been trying so long hun it must be so frustrating, i really hope you get PG soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back