Wanting that LINE to be darker!

Casa

Reaction score
:roll: Oh why do I have to squint so hard to make that second line appear to be real on that little white stick??? It's ever so faint... AF is due today, and I have the cramps like I normally get, but I'd say they're more wide spread across my abdomen than normal, and sneezing hurts a little to be honest. Not unbearable, just not normal.

Anyone ever wished and hoped on those little white sticks say AYE!

Hello.
I am really sorry I know how you feel. I hope that your test is truely postive and you get that answer soon. I would make an appointment for a blood test tomorrow or test tuesday morning. I wish our pee turned purple or our hair changed color or something.
Good luck
keep us posted
Amanda

LOL Purple pee, now there's an idea!!!

I'll keep you all updated. Perhaps I'll wait and see if AF is absent for the rest of the week and then go get a blood test if she is. I'll put off the blood test for as long as possible, I'm not great with needles!

My line was very faint too and i was getting period like cramps and the test said even if it is very faint you are pregnant....and I was....I am only 4 weeks and 4 days...he he. Good luck.

Hello.
I'm glad that you liked my idea. Now I just have to get a paten and get in touch with a scintist. LOL! The cramps are normal if you are pregnang its your uterus and you ligements stretching to support the baby. I would suggest test thursday/wedsday of this week with urine and then go in for blood monday.
Good luck.
Amanda

jacquidube said:
My line was very faint too and i was getting period like cramps and the test said even if it is very faint you are pregnant....and I was....I am only 4 weeks and 4 days...he he. Good luck.

Thanks ladies! Well no AF again today, and my DH sat for an hour squinting at the very very very faint pink line on the Discover One Step stick. I'll wait til' Friday, and if there's another faint line I'll be off to the doctors!

Jacqui... just out of curiosity, what date do you think you o'd? I'm pretty sure I would have on my birthday judging from the cm which was on June 26. Be pretty amazing if we got the same date.

Tested this morning ladies and you know what?

BFP!

I'm hoping to make a dr's appointment for this afternoon for a blood test. This time the second line started to appear almost straight away and much darker than last time, but still faint. Figures, AF was only due to visit yesterday! :D :D :D

I was sure I was because;

I'm a little piggy but I've not been able to eat my whole lunch the last 2 days
I've had the farts (sorry)
I can't sleep properly
Sore boobs
Similar tummy cramps to when AF is due but more widespread across my tum

Congrats Casa....I am very happy for you. Send some of that baby dust my way!!!

BABY DUST STORM!!!!

Congrats Casa, I really am delighted for you. It really is fab when one of us gets that long awaited BFP, it gives us all hope.
Wow, brilliant
Sal
xxx

Thanks ladies.. we're a bit :shock:
And a bit :?

But mostly a lot :D :D :D :D :D :D

Will be having a scan at just before 9wks, hope to post a pic for you all to see then!

Well done!!!!!!

We were very :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and also very :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

despite planning it for 18 months it still shocked the hell out of us! :D :shock:

Enjoy the feeling!!!!!

Well done!

I got my bfp! I am quite exctied/terrified/delighted etc! I keep looking at the test thinking oh my god!
Baby dust to everyone
xxx

I keep looking at the test thinking oh my god!

I know what you mean, I have the tests I just did 2 hours ago next to me and have to keep looking at them to let it sink in!! bfp at 11dpo with afternnoon urine :shock:

Congrats everyone with BFP's

Angela

Congratulations impatience, I knew that waiting til October thing wouldn't last once you got on here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back