new to pf

jrswife_07

Reaction score
Hi i just wanted to introduce myself I am new to this forum. I have been married for 4 years and trying to conceive but it just isn't happening. Although I will try and then give up cause I get discouraged pretty easy. But this time I am going full force and I'm open to any ideas. I am buying a bbt tomorrow and gonna order preseed and see how that works. any other suggestions

Welcome to PF hun. Don't give up any hope of ttc. We are blessed by god and everyone we love. I have no advice for you but a lot of hugs and wishes

Hi and welcum to the forum, everyone on here is fab and im sure you will get lots of advice and help. Have you had tests done seeing as you have been ttc for a while now? Fx you will get you bfp soon.

Michelle. x

Hi i just wanted to introduce myself I am new to this forum. I have been married for 4 years and trying to conceive but it just isn't happening. Although I will try and then give up cause I get discouraged pretty easy. But this time I am going full force and I'm open to any ideas. I am buying a bbt tomorrow and gonna order preseed and see how that works. any other suggestions
Hi there,

I'm only new too, we are married almost 3yrs but are togeather 15 and have never used protection, we decided what will be will be, I was diagnosed with endmertisois 5 years ago :-(.... I've had several op the remove it but no joy. I have a 20yr son, I was 18 when I had him so I'm lucky I have him. I decided to try the Nap Pro Techonogly, I've learnt more about my body in the past 6 months it's unreal. I'll get the link and forward it to you, it may help. Best of luck and hopefully we will all have good news soon ;-)

Hi and welcome nice to see new faces we are a very supportive bunch x

Welcome :) It must be hard to keep motivated after trying for so long, but you're in the right place for support and encouragement!! I've just started bbt and use fertility friend to chart, which seems really good. Also just bought a CBFM (Clear Blue Fertility Monitor) as they're supposed to increase your chance of conception by 89%! Bought one 2nd hand on ebay.... I'm also wondering what tests you've had to check your fertility....?? xx

Thanks for the open arms. I have never had any testing done cause just like sparkles I feel if its meant to be then it will happen. me and my husband have also never used protection. I wanna just keep believing it will happen one day but its getting harder and harder when all these young girls are getting pregnant on their first time! I don't think I have ever wanted anything more in life!!

Thanks for the open arms. I have never had any testing done cause just like sparkles I feel if its meant to be then it will happen. me and my husband have also never used protection. I wanna just keep believing it will happen one day but its getting harder and harder when all these young girls are getting pregnant on their first time! I don't think I have ever wanted anything more in life!!
Hi I tried to send you the web site for nap pro but I got a message that I need to have 10 posts in order to do so it stop spam!!! I'll send it when I've more posts!! But if you google it you should have no trouble finding it. It's worth a look if nothing else I found it great and they have me on some fertility drugs one been HCG to ensure I'm ovulating every month they also put me on a diet and suggested supplements, as I've endermetosios I need a little extra help :-( but it's all about your tracking and the natural signs your body gives while ovulating!!

Good luck

Hi hun welcome to the forum :)

Do you knw exactly when you ovulate each cycle? if not opk's are very good....i do temp charting and use fertility friend as well. Its also a good idea to check yor cervical mucis as its a god way of telling when you ovulate.

FX for you hun we are all here to support you xxx

Hello and welcome everyone here is v supportive. X

Hi and Welcome! I'm new too and a fellow sufferer of Endometriosis and I also have pcod. married for 1 year 3 months and ttc for longer, I bbt chart and also opk as I find it gives me more information about my cycle, that combined with a symptom diary means now I can notice when I have anything different!
The best thing I have noticed about this forum is that everyone is very welcoming and supportive, which can make you feel so much more positive!
Thank you lovely ladies!

Thanks for the information. I will look for that website! I am starting to track my temp and i will see how that goes. I thought that I usually ovulate around the 14 day mark but last month I felt like I ovulated right after af. I started early four days early also so now when I should already be starting today I am just getting off. So I will see how things go this month and let you all know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back