new to ovulation testing advice plz xxx

je8uzu6e.jpg

10am today xx

That looks very good :) it might be your positive but best way to tell is to test again tomorrow to see if it gets darker or starts to go lighter again xx

That looks very good :) it might be your positive but best way to tell is to test again tomorrow to see if it gets darker or starts to go lighter again xx

So if it goes lighter does that mean I've ovulated hun sorry b thick xx

Yeah if it goes lighter today, you have ovulated today so tomorrow would be 1dpo. As you ovulated 12-36hours after your positive opk xx

Ok I'll go and see if can test now lol xx

Sometimes you can get 2 days of positive opk's, ov will probably be tomorrow now. What cd are you on? xx

Cd12 today, I've just done another test so will c wht it says in minute and I'll upload x

7uzebegy.jpg

Top one last night middle this morning an bottom 2pm today

I would say ovulation was today, and tomorrow is 1dpo :) have fun symptom spotting in your tww xx

Oooh I didn't have chance DTD today as well so that no good, we DTD cd5,6,8,10,11 xx

I will try to bd again tomorrow, but I think u have it covered :) xx

Will defiantly do it tmoz may even get him wake me up when he gets in from work at 5 lol xx I got the worst tummy cramps ever its like bad AF cramps x

Well got the oh wake me up when he got in from work lol so fresh bunch spermies waiting lol, just hope I didn't miss the egg xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back