new to ovulation testing advice plz xxx

Kirstyt

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to using these, on Monday I had implant removed I had very irregular periods thought out so don't no when due AF, I used a ov test Monday and Tuesday first one Monday nothing 2nd one faint line then tuesday nothung , tryed again today nothing when should I be testing we dtd Mon Tue wed missed tonyt but will again tmoz n hopefully everyday for month but as don't no when ovulating or due on I feel I'm doing it all for nothing as I'm not in for chance at all any advise plz x

AF arrivedtoday So cd1 when should I start using ov tests and what times etc x

Using opk's depends on your cycle length, I know you said they are irregular, but how long are they roughly? I usually test between 2-8pm after holding my pee for at least 3hours to give an accurate result. xx

I think last one I had was September and they cab last week's but that's due to implant, should I just start testing from when I come of my period x

I would probably start testing around day 10 onwards, but if you have the cheapie opk's then from when your period ends should be fine :) good luck xx

Thanks bunny I bought some cheapies of amazon so test once day bout midday xxx

That sounds good :) once they start to get darker you might want to test again in the evening so you don't miss the positive xx

Thank you very much I appreciate it xxx

5y7e8y2a.jpg

Do these mean I'm coming close to ovulation. The top one was last night and bottom one from 2pm today x

It is possible, but I would have thought it would be a couple more days til they are positive though. What cd are you on? I would make sure you start bd'ing just so there are some spermies ready and waiting as they can survive up to 5 days and I reckon you could ov by then xx

I'm either cd8 or 9 today I seen blood on 16th but more heavy on 17th so don't no which one to class as cd1, I read that you should start it from the first time you see blood but also read different, not gonna b able dtd tonyt as fella at work :-( x

ugederun.jpg

All 3 together top sat night middle 2pm Sunday an bottom 2pm today would you at still few more days of x

I would say maybe tomorrow or the day after, it's looking good :) xx

Wohoooo lol I'm gonna test again soon to see if there out and will try again tmox morning xx

Getting closer, but not quite positive yet. I'm cd13 and have crap lines still :( xx

So few more days then maybe, sorry all questions this is my first time using ov tests xx

Yeah, making sure you are stil bd'ing though as it's always good to have spermies on board :) xx

I DTD yesterday will hopefully again today and tmoz etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back