new to all if this x

Hi Gizzy and welcome to PF.

You need to get yourself over to LTTTC (Long Term TTC) section, there is lots of ladies who have been TTC for 12 months plus and are at hand with lots of advice for you.

Another good vitamin for you and your OH to take is Zinc, it help his swimmers.

Good luck and hope you get your BFP(big fat positive) soon.

xxx

Evening primrose oil shouldnt be used after ovulation because it can cause uterine contractions which wouldnt be good if you were pregnant so thats why only up to ov time.

The Ov sticks tell you when you are about to ovulate. 12-36 hours after the positive result. xx

CBFM means clearblue fertility monitor xx

Soz I'm confused...

If I started taking EPO when I get my next period I'd have to stop taking it around Ovulation time?

So I would only take it for the first half of every month?

thanks for the info guys, it makes sense that the hormone releases the egg so when your actually doing it, the hormone has died down..

I heard if you have sex three times a week, every week that your more likely to get pregnant... so i think i am going to do that and ramp it up around OV ;)

Hi girls,

I am so fed up today!!! I have been using the Clear Blue Monitor all weekend as I was suppose to ovulate (from day 8 as I ahva e a25/26 day cycle) and it has been negative all weekend. This is the second month that this has happened and now i am worried that I am simply not ovulating??? Any ideas what can I do about this??? is this normal???

Gizzy Kelly

Hi, sorry havent really got much advise as im on the first month of using the monitor, I have read that it can take 1 or 2 months to start reading you properly?? I went to 2 bars on day 8 but still on 2 now and i am on day 18!

Is there a helpline in the booklet - they may be able to give you good advise if no one else on here can? x

Evening primrose oil shouldnt be used after ovulation because it can cause uterine contractions which wouldnt be good if you were pregnant so thats why only up to ov time.

The Ov sticks tell you when you are about to ovulate. 12-36 hours after the positive result. xx

CBFM means clearblue fertility monitor xx

Soz I'm confused...

If I started taking EPO when I get my next period I'd have to stop taking it around Ovulation time?

So I would only take it for the first half of every month?

Yep, only for first half. From first day of period up til ov and then stop. There are alternatives you can take all the way through-I think its flax seed oil (don't quote me on it though) but I havent read the positive things about that as I have with Evening primrose oil. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back