New Mobile Phone...

charliebear

Reaction score
any recommendations???

My contract is up for renewal soon :flower:

I have the blackberry curve 8520 and I love it:D

Blackberry bold 9700 best phone ive had.

I have the blackberry curve 8520 and I love it:D

ooh, I've been looking online at this one. I can get free with a great plan from orange (i think its a good plan?) :D

Last edited:
hmm, I'm going to pop in the shop tomorrow to have a better look. I also get my internet free through Orange and want to make sure that I can continue this before ordering a new contract/phone.
Thank you. :flower:

Could actually not live now with my IPhone. 8 out of 10 of my friends have one, the other 2 are on blackberrys.

Iphone all the way for me too!!! Its fantastic and I get free internet from Vodafone as well as free landline and other vodafone mobile calls! and free text messages too!

I have to follow the crowd on this one... i :love::love::love: my iphone 3gs :D

with orange its £35 min conrtact a month its now 600 mins unlimted texts (mine has just been updated) for free!! and unlimited internet and wifi a month and if you want insurence its £12 a month

with orange its £35 min conrtact a month its now 600 mins unlimted texts (mine has just been updated) for free!! and unlimited internet and wifi a month and if you want insurence its £12 a month

I can get that deal but with the BlackBerry Curve 8520 for £30, insurance free through my bank. Not sure about the iphone deals till i call in tomorrow.
Thank you :D

I've got the Sony Ericsson Satio and I cant stand it! Gott put up with the damn thing until Nov(ish) next year! Eurgh!

I love Sony Ericssons for their software and ease of use but this has bloody Nokia software on it and just drives me up the wall! Wish i'd gone for a Blackberry!

I love my iPhone too!!! Couldn't live without it! x

Mamafy, will I need a memory card for the Blackberry or is the built in memory enough? :) Thank you.

Last edited:
You'll need a memory card hun, it only holds 20 pics but has a really great camera :)

I had a look today in the Orange shop and I like!!!
I dont really like another and it also means I dont have to take the lappy to London! :)

:yay: You'll love it hun, I'm still finding new things on mine and I have it 5 months :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back