Mobile Contract Help Please

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Right I decided to change my mobile phone company as my contract was up and got a better deal on another network.... I haven't ended my old contract yet and now im pleased I haven't.

I have signed up to 3 and its crap... ive always got a signal but txt's get delayed for hours at a time and a few times I have been on the phone and its just lost signal and dropped the call!!

Now since im pregnant I want a phone network I can rely on, i was with vodafone and it never let me down one.. so I wanna stay with them!

I have only had the phone a week and was wondering what are my rights about ending the contract and giving them the phone back?? I cant be dealing with not been able to count in my mobile phone!

I think you usually get 14days to change.

I am with 3 and to be honest they are the best I have ever been with (between personal and work phones I have been with Orange, O2, Vodafone)

I wish I had never changed to be honest they are crap but i think the area doesnt help. Saying that I have signal just doesnt wanna send my txts or let me have them for like 3 hours Grrrr

well OH called them up last night and the company I got the phone through only give you seven days to cancel so im rather pissed off, im now stuck with a phone that a cant use and nowt I can do about it!

have you actually had the phone 7 days or just agreed it 7 days ago?

3 have a 14 day cooling off period, who did you use to sign you up? If you cannot get the coverage the product you were sold is not fit for purpose.

where do you live? edit... sunderland... hold on a sec.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back