New job.

sarafet

Reaction score
Hello ladies!!

Well today I started my new job, I'm in training just now, but it went well. Really laid back and loads of breaks, and I wasn't too tired :cheer:

Then tonight OH took me for dinner and then we went to Asda to get some baby stuff as they have loads of excellent deals on just now :D

All in all, I've had a great day and just want to say thanks to everyone who gave me advice, etc for the interview last week, everythings starting to piece together now for us, and this extra money is going to leave us so much better off for our little angel coming along :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sarah xxxxxxx :hug:

Glad it went well!!

What baby stuff did u get? I went to ASDA last night and they didn't have much :( But I did get a Tommee Tippee Breast pump for £10!

I got the Avent newborn bottles starter pack for £10 :clap: Umm.. An Avent thermal bag to keep bottles warm/cool when you're out and about for £5, and the big Johnsons box of stuff for £10 :dance: They have the Tommee Tippee steriliser for £10 too which is fab, but I've got the Avent one already..

The shelves were pretty empty so I'm guessing everyones taking advantage of the good prices, think it's on until the 27th this month :)

I saw the sterialisers but I have the Tommee Tippee one and am planning on breast feeding

I wanted the baby name book but couldn't find any :(

Bee said:
I saw the sterialisers but I have the Tommee Tippee one and am planning on breast feeding

Me too hun but want to express too so oh can do the night feeds ;)

sarafet said:
Bee said:

Me too hun but want to express too so oh can do the night feeds ;)

Can I borrow your OH :lol:

I'll be expressing so mum can do some babysitting when I go back to teaching :lol: And whoever else wants to help

Glad your job is going well Sara - brill news! :cheer:

Hi, sorry to be ignorant but I have not seen your other posts.......whats your new job?

So glad it went well hun! Welldone :cheer: :cheer: So happy for you that things are looking good now, was only a little while ago you were so down...but not anymore!! Woop Woop!!

:hug: :hug:

xx

Congrates on the job!! :hug: And on those deals you got at Asda! Mine is rubbish, they never have any good deals on baby stuff at all! :roll:

Well done :cheer: Glad you had a good day and hope it continues to go fabulously well!

Think I'll have a scoot off to Asda tonight but I dare say there'll be nothing left there either. As soon as there's a good bargain to be had, they really fly off the shelves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back