New job - waaaahhhhhaaayyy

libs

Reaction score
The job I went for an interview for a while back. They told me they were interviewing until mid August so would hear then. I was kind of losing hope :(

Then I've just opened a letter saying "as you start employment with us in September - would you like to come on our annual away day next week" :shock:

called them up and they actually appointed me the day after I interviewed and wrote to me that day - I never got the letter :shock: They appointed me before they even finished interviewing :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Woo well done, have read quite a few of your posts and you don't seem happy where you are and they work you far too hard.

Didn't realise you went for an interview but glad you got it!

:cheer:

Wow Libs thats great news congratulations, hope you are feeling a bit better today also

:dance: :dance:

Congratulations! Guessing you are pretty happy about that!

Lots better thank you and much more positive - other than my idiot of a husband :roll: but that's men

Leckershell - I know - no more 60 hour weeks :cheer: and for more pay :D

Trainer for people trying to enter/re - enter employment :D

And they've just called back to confirm that I'm at the new centre which is 5 minutes drive away from my house :cheer: rather than the old centres which are 30 - 40 mins away (bad traffic)

I'm all excited now - I need someone to tell :D

decided Josh and I will go out for a meal to celebrate - would have invited DH but as he's not speaking to me and won't answer the phone - he can cook for himself :rotfl:

Just realised :wink:

I need to go clothes shopping - don't have any smart casual clothes left from my old job :cheer:

Bloody hell, good job you received that letter otherwise you wouldnt have known !!! :shock:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: For you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back