new here

HelenJ

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Today I got my BFP (YEEY!!!) so I am new to the first trimester part on this forum.

So happy to be joining you:dance:

I will tell a little about myself (maybe that would be nice?)

I am Helen and I am 24 years old. My husband (23) and I have been together for 5+ years now and got married last December.

I have a baby son called Lucius Elijah Stephen who is almost 11 months old now. (he was born 5th of July 2009).

We decided to try for another baby because we would like to have two children and first we were going to try from August this year. But I got very impatient and many of my friends were also getting pregnant so we decided we would try from June and last month we wouldn't use any contraception but we would not really try only have sex when wanted too hehe).

But I am so happy now, after only one cycle of not using birthcontrol I fell pregnant. (I was on the FAM method so no hormones or anything I guess this made it much easier compared to ladies who have been taking birthcontroll pills for example.).

I am really hoping this baby will be a girl because I would love to have a girl.

I guess that is it for now, if you have any questions please do ask!

Many hugs,
Helen.

Hi im also new to this forum so in the same boat. welcome and hope to speak with you throughout this exciting time!x

welcome girls and big congrats xxx

Welcome to Trimester 1 Helen, looking forward to your Pregnancy Journey X

Hey, congrats!!! So did a pregnancy test show you were pregnant at 3+4?? Cos mine didn't show up properly till I was 5+3!
Fantastic name your son has btw! :)

Hiya,

I am new here too.

Congrats again too, look forward to the journey with you :eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back