hello, got my bfp and now im in 1st tri !!!!!!!! yay

ANNA27

Reaction score
hi all, got my bfp so thought I would come say hi, i am due 31st of July 08 , any other ladies due around then? xxx

husband is 30 and I am 27 We have two daughters aged 8 and 6, been together 11 years and married for 3

Congratulations on your BFP , welcome to the group. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Hi Anna,

Congratulations!! :D

I've got two girls already too although mine are a little younger than yours. Are you hoping for another girl, or a boy?

I don't honestly mind though it would be rather strange to have a boy after the girls - part of me would like to stick to what I know, part of me would like a change, ha ha.

Hi!

I got my BFP yesterday and am due around 4th August 08...look forward to completing the journey together xxx

Hi

Congrats on your bfp and welcome to the 1st trimiter part of the group. Personally no matter how much I love being here I can't wait to move to 2nd trimister LOL. I'm due about the 4th August with my 4th baby. I've got 2 boys who don't live with me, long story and a happy little girl who is 22 months old. See you around.

:cheer: welcome :cheer:

Are you experiencing any early preg symptoms yet??

Congrats on your BFP :cheer: :hug:

only symptoms i have at mo are sore bbs and flu type symptoms, no morning sickness yet, but i am happy that hasnt started yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back