New here..nervous..help please

nazia

Reaction score
hellooo ladies i have been in and out of this forum for a while lurking around lol here goes

my name is nazia i am 23yrs old i have 2 yr old boy, i have been trying for another since last September but sadly no luck the lady showed her face last night so im again out this month, i have a weird history i got pregnant with my first within 2months, i got pre emplsia at the end and had emergency c section during that the doc saw a cyst in my right ovarie to which she said it is very big you have to take it out so basically they re opened my c- section scar i have aother operation she told me to not have a child until 1 yr later so my body heals so i waited until september last year and nothing since then i kinda getting down.........my periods last about 4days and are around 30-31

before i started trying i could feel when i used to ovalate i used to get twinges below my belly now im waiting i get nothing so i dont now whether i ovalate or not...at the begining of the month i am excited and roaring to go but 2wards like day 20 i get tired and just get lazy people say ur only 23 get a grip but i cant dont know why.......so if anyone can give some advice on what i should dooo it would be very gratefull

thank you for listening to me blabbbb on kinda needed to let it out not in the best of moods today :(

Hi and welcome to the site nazia!

Nothing to be nervous about Im sure the girls here will help with anything they can!

I dont particularly know about not ovulating or anything but on reading that I would say you need to ask your GP as it might mean that you are not ovulating and they need to put you on some sort of drug to make you ovulate.

Im sure you will get a few more related replies I just thought Id say hi :)

Hi and welcome to the site nazia!

Nothing to be nervous about Im sure the girls here will help with anything they can!

I dont particularly know about not ovulating or anything but on reading that I would say you need to ask your GP as it might mean that you are not ovulating and they need to put you on some sort of drug to make you ovulate.

Im sure you will get a few more related replies I just thought Id say hi :)

Hiya thank you u see i dont know about ovalating but i do have regular periods thats it. I might póp round to see the gp this week :) thanks

No probs love.

I have read a few ladies on here are on medication to help them ovulate. Sometimes your body gears up to ovulate then doesnt.

I have had 2 sets of +opks this cycle so either my body tried to ovulate and didnt and then did the second time I dont know. But I do know that I am not ovulating when I should be so you might suprised you should order a whole load of cheapie opks in the mean time and test from the day you come off your period. When you get a positive line on the opk take a digi OV test to back it up as you get a wee smilie when you OV and not trying to dquint for lines also like me I dont know when I OVd now as I didnt buy digi opks this month (first cycle TTC).

Mail me if you need a wee chat or anything love :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back