New Mummy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rachie34, Aug 19, 2005.

1. rachie34

rachie34 Member

Well im Rachel, 34 years old and married to Liam, 32 years old (my toy boy)

I have 4 daughters, and 1 son, and another little girl on the way.

We are in our 26th week of the pregnancy and this is mine and liams 4th child together, my son was a twin but we lost little Katie when she was a few months old.

My two oldest daughters have 2 children of their own both all under the age of 4 so its going to be wierd having a younger aunty!!

Would be nice to keep in touch with a few woman/girls at the same stage as me.

rachel xx

2. kelly_chunn

kelly_chunn Well-Known Member

I cant believe how many children u have. I am expecting my third, we have two boys aged 5 and 2. We found out that we are having a girl !!!. I am due 14th November.

Me - 24
    Hubby - 24
    1st son - 5
    2nd son - 2

3. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

Wow Rachel, you have been busy haven't you!! I'm 35, so similar age, but don't know how you can call your DH a toyboy! My DH is 24, now that's a really toyboy!!! I have a 12 year old daughter from a previous marriage, and TTC for an addition. Bit worried about going through it all again at my age, but hey ho. no pain, no gain!!