new clothes

isobel84

Reaction score
im thinking of doing some shopping tomorrow as nothing fit me anymore, but where do i find nice cheap clothes? Like maternity clothes. x

New look do nice clothes for maternity and matalan and asda :) im planning on getting summer dresses soon in a size bigger just so i can wear em after babys born too. x

New look and dorothy Perkins! Though my OH treated me to a gorgeous green/blue dress from mothercares m2b range the other day! They've got gorgeous stuff on but it can be a bit pricey x

i just got some new bits from sainsburys as i find them cheap not maternity stuff just went a few sizes bigger

mamas and pappas have some nice things about mid range price! Newlook is good. Its bottoms that are tricky to find isn't it. with tops ive been goin up a few sizes and with elasticated waistbands ive been doing the same! got a really nice pair of linen trousers from mammas and papas though, oh and www.asos.com has a lot of stuff to, their stuff ranges in price have fun xx

thanks girls! :D I got a feeling ill be comin home with more babyclothes then clothes to myself tho!

I spent a bomb in new look so won't be going there again! Tricky with me as I'm 5ft and need petite jeans, difficult getting maternity in petite! I think apart from the jeans I'll be getting the rest of my clothes in various shops but in bigger sizes. The shop assistant in new look gave me a good tip, buy tops in the tall range so they'll fit over your bump!

I spent a bomb in new look so won't be going there again! Tricky with me as I'm 5ft and need petite jeans, difficult getting maternity in petite! I think apart from the jeans I'll be getting the rest of my clothes in various shops but in bigger sizes. The shop assistant in new look gave me a good tip, buy tops in the tall range so they'll fit over your bump!

Thats a brilliant tip to buy tops in tall range, i have the same problem as you only being 5ft 1 lol.

Surprisingley i got a couple of nice bits in peacocks of all places, i got these really nice harem style black bottoms and I live in them, they are so comfy and go with everything!

I got loads of Sainsburys stuff too. They do nice long tops that have loads of room at the bottom for a big bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back