• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New BLW's - Share Here

So cute! So I started today, gave Jax some banana and toast at lunchtime and some bread, cheese and pear at dinner. He did great and loved it, was really excited everytime I passed him something! Lol
5dbb969a-8038-b8c6.jpg
5dbb969a-805e-7e3a.jpg
5dbb969a-808d-807a.jpg

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Aw how cute he looks like he's really enjoying it!!! So does freya and her yoghurt!!!

Gave Colby some yoghurt and banana today. Good thing for catchy bibs lol

Tomorrow we are having a roast so going to let him try some chicken and roasted vegetables (I'll be on tenterhooks but I've got to get over this!!!!)

^^ yay!! Looks like he's really enjoying it bless him :)

You'll be fine chick honestly once they've gagged once or twice you won't bat an eyelid lol!

Enjoy :)

Freya has a pizza tonight ha! Wholemeal pitta bread with tomato purée and cheese....she looooooved it! I'm getting all creative!

Let us know how he enjoys his roast xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Colby looks like he's got a real good hold on that banana!!! Honestly you will be fine, just let him pick up his own food, make him sat upright and he'll be safe and fine xxx

Oooh pitta pizza sounds lovely! We had creamy pea & watercress pasta with broccoli and crusty bread, then banana and pear for pudding, he Di really well with the pasta it also had garlic & tarragon in it and he didn't seem phased by the new flavours!!! We are having a roast dinner tomoro, then Monday I'm gonna try the sardine on toast recipe from the blw cookbook :sick: I hate sardines but trying to let Lo taste everything even if Im not a fan!!

Mmmm that all sounds lovely! I'm starving lol! I'm love love loving BLW as its making us try new things and eat healthier too!!

Think we're having chicken and pesto pasta tomorrow! Nom xx

Yeah I know what you mean! I went through my latest good food magazine and the blw cookbook and I've planned some really yummy healthy meals for us for the week! It's great cos it stops us getting too many takeaways!!! I'm actually getting my 5 a day at the moment lol!!!

Well we had a gorgeous Sunday roast!! Carrot and coriander soup for starter which Colby loved, but there was a bit of a wait on the roast and he started getting tired and grumpy so had to go down for a nap, so never got to try my roast dinner on him.:roll: :dohh: at least he loved the soup!

Going to be trying him with porridge or toast in the morning

Went to my sisters for roast today so Jax had chicken, potato, broccoli, green beans and sugar snap peas and loved it :D

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Aw bless them! I love watching them tuck into things and learn as they go along!

We've had a disastrous day BLW wise! LO is teething and has screamed all afternoon :( no tea tonight.... Straight to bed with calpol! :( x

Aw bless him, he's doing really well :) hope you're enjoying it too? X

im going to try this when LO is a bit older he is nearly 5 months and is on puree food at the moment as is a hungry baby he has a rusk in the morning with 7oz of milk to follow and has puree veg or fruit for tea with milk, he still drinks 6 bottles of 7oz milk a day too!!

what are the best foods to try out first??

Hey, they say to introduce fruit and veg first and then gradually add dairy, protein and carbs.

Theres a fab BLW Book and cookbook by Gill Rapley, they explain it all and have loads of fab recipes :) xx

its 6 months and over............before 6 months their little digestive system is not ready to deal with proper food x

Aw bless him, he's doing really well :) hope you're enjoying it too? X

Most of the time, it's great seeing him play with it. He had sausage yesterday and took a big bit and I got panicky, he was fine, I just worry about choking, which I know is so rare.

Are you lo's eating much? He more just plays with it and maybe eats a tiny bit, but he's still bf loads (I just keep saying food before 1 is just fun so I reassure myself that he doesn't need to eat lots at the mo)

Oh he just coughed up some broccoli lol

Yeah Freya just plays with it alot, although her nappies have changed so think she must be eating more than I think!

We had turkey and Veg burgers out of the BLW cook book last night! Me and oh loved them although LO wasn't too impressed! She seems to like more colourful things like mango etc

My friend did BLW and said all of a sudden they just start eating! Fingers crossed!!!! X

His nappies have changed, his poos are more solid and smelly, no more leaky explosive nappies which is nice lol

Hehe! Its fab! Los used to leak nearly everytime and now no leakage! Yay!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back