New BLW's - Share Here

My blw cookbook has arrived, so going to be trying a few things out of it this week. The homemade burgers sound good.

C absolutely loves strawberries. He's also been enjoying meatballs again and pasta.

We had melon, kiwi and grape today. Kiwi and grape were a hit!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337622122.147641.jpg

We had a roast dinner out yesterday. Gagged on a carrot and puked! But she carried on and tried her first meat, had some of my chicken and some of daddies beef. She like Yorkshire pud too!

Lovely pic traci.

C had tuna and sweetcorn mixed with Philadelphia and jacket potato. He didn't eat a lot of it but he tried it all (first taste of fish)

Aw bless :) both sound yummy! We had omelette tonight and she proper gagged on a piece of mushroom! My heart was in my mouth lol! She doesn't do it very often so not too bad!

All in all it was a hit xx

Awww very cute traci! Kynon had melon and kiwi tonight too, and he decided a piece of egg yolk would be nice to eat at the same time! They do mix things up if you let them don't they!
We went out for lunch with friends yesterday and Kynon thought doing a very loud poo with lots of straining while eating his piece of toast in the restaurant would be a good idea! Such good manners my son!

:rofl: Alice does that too! When my parents took us for a meal she decided that would be the ideal time to do s proper loud poo, plus added leakage! I also got a shower of porridge the other day as she decided a raspberry would make things so much more interesting!!

We had breakfast this morning!!! :yay: banana porridge and she enjoyed it. And she had more than I thought she would. Fruit medley for lunch :)

yey banana porridge! We did blueberry porridge fingers but he wasn't interested this morning, just wanted boobie!

How many meals a day should LO be on? She's 7months now :shock: we've only just started having breakfasts, so she's having 2 meals but my HV asked if she was on 3 meals yet. It just seems an awful lot for someone so small!

We've only just added a 3rd meal in about a week ago. Long as she is still getting plenty of milk there is no rush.

Have any of you tried giving your baby a frube yogurt? Kynon did really well and made less mess than with other yogurts. We gave him one frozen, omg, he screamed but kept eating it, sounds cruel but it was funny, he obviously didn't like the coldness (I thought he would with teething and weather) but liked the taste!

Hi ladies... Sounds like you're all doing so well. I feel like we're not doing so well. Arthur hasn't really been eating much and I'm starting to get concerned about him. He seems happy, and I know it's been hot, but I really need to stop breastfeeding by the time he's 12 1/2 months and I worry he won't get as many nutients. Literally all he's eaten today is shreddies, bread with peanut butter, yogurt and a gingerbread man. Despite my lovely stir fry I made for him! I'm sure it's fine but I feel a
Bit down about it: I only give him
Milk morning and night.

Sarah, I may have to try a frozen frube!

Alice just asked for a 3rd meal! :shock: she was smacking her lips together and grizzling like she was hungry. She only had a bottle an hour ago, so I gave her a yoghurt and she had the lot!!

Hopefulmummy - if he seems happy enough and energetic I'm sure he will be having enough, long as he's being offered food regularly they won't starve themselves. Do you have to stop bf at 12 months? formula has plenty of nutrients if you do have to stop then and it's still a couple of months away yet so maybe he will eat more by then. I find Kynon seems to eat very little but then does massive poos so he must be having more than I think!
I made a potato and cheese pie from the BLW book today, he wasn't interested but he has a cold so maybe why. I also made spinach and cheese muffins today not sure if I like them but Kynon ate a bit of one ok!

I don't want to stop really, I am meant to be leaving him with my mum for a
Weekend in july, as we are going to a gig, but i could probably ask hwr to come to me. I will def have to stop
By sept though as I'm taking hubby away for a sexy weekend for one of his important birthdays :)
I found it do easy at first to think of things to give him, but now I really struggle to feed him, ESP as we're not eating Big meals because of the heat. Going to try homemade fish fingers tonight I think. I'll let you know how it goes :)

hopefulmummy i really think they go through phases - sometimes my lo eats loads (and doesn't know when to stop and is sick) other times she picks at food, i do stress at the times when she doesn't eat much but i shouldn't. those spells maybe last 3 days.

however emma still drinks a lot of milk.

I made Thai curry tonight from the BLW book and loved it! It was quite spicy but didn't bother him at all!
Im also lacking imagination so been trying out stuff from the book this week, I don't always get long to cook though as its k moany time!

Alice had 2 whole strawberries for lunch! That's the most I've ever seen her actually eat at lunch. I know she has quite a bit normally from her nappy but she sat and ate it properly! :yay:

I'm a bit apprehensive about meat, should I just give her some on its own or with other food?

I'm dipping between TW and BLW and this morning weve had our first try at BLW. She had two strawberries and a banana. Strawberries are definitely her favourite

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338719963.486791.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338719975.998940.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338719991.171479.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338720004.687768.jpg

Cute photos hunnie :)

A seems to be getting back to normal now!

Re meat - I've found mince the best as its soft and easy for them to eat. I often chuck a bunch on stuff in the pan and he loves it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back