new and sick of morning sickness now!

hennaly

Reaction score
im Laura
im 10 weeks on friday and finding it very hard working and feeling so sick all the time.
Although i only work part time it feels like i have run a marathon at the end of the day!!
Is anyone else struggling with working and being pregnant?

Laura

I feel exactly the same. I'm 10 weeks and am having trouble with work. I am quite lucky in that I can work from home if I want but I still have trouble working when I'm at home.

I had to throw up while I was on a conference call yesterday and then phone someone to ask them what happened on the rest of the call :oops: Not fun!

I hope it clears soon, not sure I can cope with this for much longer. :(

Hi, Im 8 weeks, and not realy suffering with sickness yet but but i just feel soooo tired. i work 9 til 5.30 as a store manager and by 12 im ready to drop. by 2pm im in my office "doing paper work" and i really am honest :fib: and i spend every minute of the day eating everything and anything i can get my hands on, staff have learnt not to leave maltesers lying around lol ooh they must love me at the minute xx

I'm really struggling with my morning sickness and being in work at the moment, it seems that I am spending about an hour a day in the toilet feeling nauseous or I'm just so so tired, I just have to sit there and shut my eyes for a bit.

With my last pregnancy I felt the same and as soon as I got home from work I was going to sleep for a couple of hours, this time I can't do that as I have a little one to look after and put to bed. Mind you, I'm not far behind her in going to bed!

i have not long got home from work with a fairly easy day thank goodness, it beat tuesday when i spent the morning delivering a very difficult foal and holding a small pony up who was very ill, by the time i got home i was so exhausted i barely moved for 2 days. :?
I do find it hard to cope with the dogs when i get through the door and they are so pleased to see me but are very big and tend to bowl me over a bit bless em!!

i waitress, and trust me, i know. i dont have any morning sickness symptoms at all.. which freaks me out, i thought you were supposed to get sick... but i am exhausted all the time. i usually end up taking a mid day three hour nap.

Hi :hug:

I just get sooo tired every day. People at work have even started commenting on how tired I look. But I don't want them to know yet that I am PG as I am only 9 weeks.

I haven't had bad morning sickness yet thank goodness, and any sickness is usually in the evenings and on weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back