New and confused!!

sambo

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Sam and I'm a newbie!

I was wandering if anyone might be able to help me as Im really confused about whether I could be pregnant or not?
I have pretty regular 29-31 day cycles and am pretty in tune with my body although I dont chart. My husband has been away with work all month but cam home on day 21 of my cycle which is the only time we BD this month. Going on my prev 3 months periods I would have O'd on 16th day of my cycle.

Due to this I would be pretty sure that there was no chance of conceiving this month BUT... I had 4 days of EWCS on days 18-21 my cycle. So Im confused? I thought EGCM meant that I was ovultaing.. but on which day of the 4 would I have been fertile? Any ideas? Does this mean I could actually be preg and also when could I test?

Sorry if I sound stupid.. I'm just confused if there was at all a chance or Im just getting my hopes up?

Sam xxx

It is possible to ovulate late some months and the EWCM can be a sign of ov. I wouldn't want to give you false hope though. Its probably best to wait until your longest cycle length and then if af hasn't arrived, do a test x x

Hiya and thank you for replying :)

We are kind of at the stage of not trying not preventing and obviously since he has been working away so much there hasnt been much 'action!' so Im pretty sure its a no go. It just struck me a couple of days ago that EWCM has generally been midcycle and around ovulation and then when I realised I had had it for 4 days I began to wander at what point in those 4 days would I have actually O'd?
We BD a week ago so I guess I should leave it another 7 days before testing if af doesnt make an appearance first!!

Thank you again for your reply :)

Sam xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back