New here & newly pregnant!

Tahlia85

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm Tahlia and I'm 23 years old. Me and my friend Kate (Katejones) decided to join up on a site as we are both expecting! I am due 16th October so I'm 9 weeks pregnant.

I also have a 15 month old daughter Gabrielle *Gaby*. Unfortunately me and my fiancee split up a few weeks ago but he is very much still involved and will be involved with this baby as well. Well, hope to get to know some of you.

Hi :wave:, i hope you feel very welcomed here. All the girls are very nice and helpful.

I hope you have a happy pregnancy! :hug:

Tahlia85 said:
Hi all. I'm Tahlia and I'm 23 years old. Me and my friend Kate (Katejones) decided to join up on a site as we are both expecting! I am due 16th October so I'm 9 weeks pregnant.

I also have a 15 month old daughter Gabrielle *Gaby*. Unfortunately me and my fiancee split up a few weeks ago but he is very much still involved and will be involved with this baby as well. Well, hope to get to know some of you.

just seen you r location says your from bucks?
what part? i live in milton keynes

nic & keeley said:
Tahlia85 said:

just seen you r location says your from bucks?
what part? i live in milton keynes

High Wycombe...heard of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back