new 2ww due to test around 26/27th jan anyone want to join the symtom spotting? lol

fairydust1984

Reaction score
Hello,

Thought i would start this thread as i am now starting the 2ww am due af around the 27th of jan and know i am going to be a mad symtom spotter, anyone want to join me??

:whistle:

I'll join you due on on Monday though! But I spot signs lol!!! So I'll join you if you have me lol x

I'll join you although af is due 1st feb. Haven't ovulated yet this cycle but we're going for it this month!

whats everyones :bd: pattern leading up to ovualtion not sure if you can do it too much?

Every 2 days - started yesterday and every day this weekend as am due to o on Sunday I think. You?

we have done it everyday since af stopped on 3rd January and will try to keep up the momentum unitl end of week, lol not sure if hubby can keep up though:dance: i am ovulating today according to pregnology but i think i ovulated yesterday due to crammping and cm

how do you get the tickers to come up??

Last edited:
i know i may be being thick but where are signature options??

Thanks

On the top banner click on userCP - then on the left hand side there is a banner with a button saying signature.

My patten was everyday thought I would give the best chance! Big babydust to everyone x

Well my AF is due on 24th january, so may join you in spotting lol

Implantation is due on 17th January, so anytime after that I will be spotting...Can I just ask everyone, when you start inplantation (if the egg is fertilized!) then what symptoms do you start to get and how early do they start??

Donna xx

Well I am currently according to ticket on implantion and I've got tummy ache and I threw up today and just a genrel feeling something going on plus I cooked eggs yesterday and the smell made me feel sick x

I'm 6 days late but still waiting cause only ovulated 14 days ago! Have had the nausea, lower back ache..and also a strange one...my nose is constantly running even tho i havent got a cold! my 17 month old daughter keeps coming up to me and pointing to my belly and saying baby even though we havent told her that stuff yet!! freaky! wishin everyone well in the 2ww!

Good Luck everyone

I'm just waiting for the implantation stage, which is due on the 17th Jan...I wonder if this will be the month

Good Luck everyone xx

no signs as yet but every little thing that happens i think is that realted to pregnancy? i think some times you can look for signs too much lol

nothing from me either, dont think this is my month tho girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back