Never thought I'd bd here :-(

So sorry to hear this. I know exactly the pain you are going through. Take the time you need- if possible have a break from work. If not, listen to Carnat - plenty of pads, frequent breaks, spare clothing. It will get easier I promise, but that's no consolation right now.

I worked through the pain and the sadness almost in a cloud. Ironically I ended up wearing 'maternity pads' as they were the only thing man enough to cope with the blood loss. Yesterday morning again at work id just finished a clients pedicure and stood up and felt something pass. I had to finish with my client before I could rush to the toilet and there on the pad was my little baby :-(
I didn't know what to do with him, flushing him down the toilet seemed disrespectful and wrong so when I got home hubby and I bought a Lichfield 'angel rose' and put him in the pot with that.
Is this weird? I'm not nuts it just seemed a respectful thing to do.
I feel oddly relieved its over, I'm still very up and down but with time I'm sure it gets easier.
I just hope my periods show up soon and we can ttc asap. I want baby no 2 more than anything. Until then I'm going to love my precious girl more than ever. I'm so lucky to have her. Some people never get that chance xxxx

Oh gosh. That's beyond sad. I'm so very sorry for you. Take time and grieve. Give Mia lots of special hugs. She will pull you through xxx

Tanya, I can't even imagine what you are going through, I am so so sorry for your loss.

Hi hunny, I'm not too bad today. Still very emotional and cry at the drop of a hat but not as bad as I have been. I've been working 8.30-7 so I think it's kept my mind off it.
Bleeding has nearly stopped now so I'm hoping my body will start to get back to normal soon. This is all like a bad dream :-(
Thanks for asking about me.
How are you?

My heart feels so heavy for you. I really am sorry this has happened. Please be kind to yourself. I am absolutely fine. Little Diva keeps me on my toes to be honest. That and getting married in 5 months!! Xxxxx

Bless ya, exciting times getting married! It was my 8th wedding anniversary on Tuesday. What a crappy time to lose a baby! Not that there's a good one. Anyway I have my scan on Monday to check all is ok which I'm not looking forward to. It's in the same room as I got told my baby had no heartbeat and looking at an empty screen seems like torture but I'm trying to be positive and seeing it as closure. After that I'm gonna bd as much as I can. I just pray that one day I'm lucky enough to be a mummy again because my little girl is my life and it breaks my heart to think I might not get to bring another child into the world. Xxxx

It's all you can hope for Tanya hun.

All my losses have been natural and I dread to think how I would have coped having to go through medical intervention as well as suffering the actual loss.

Fingers crossed (when you feel ready) that you get a little brother or sister for your wee girl.

Lots of love - you've had such a horrible time but been so brave

X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back