Never gonna happen

jennilisanne

Reaction score
I know it's not even my due date yet, but I just feel like I'm just never gonna go into labour and never meet my baby :(

The other night had what felt like a 45 minutes contraction, just one massive tightening. I was excited at first, but when it didn't stop, I realised it wasn't contractions.

I feel like I'm wasting my maternity leave. I'm now pretty much in confinement, only venturing to Asda which is about a 10/15 min walk, and don't have any friends to meet (our NCT class girls all live near each other away from me), and I don't have a car.

I want my baby!!!

haha I was going to text you this morning to see how you were feeling and tell you the same about me!! I haven't had so much as a little twinge yet so don't you dare go queue jumping me :lol:

Lol I feel the same. Even though I've definately been contracting nothing has come of them and it's really starting to feel like it's never going to happen. Its horrible! And then when you hear of people that are due after you going into labour you just want to kick yourself because they queue jumped and your still stuck in the same pregnant state. Lol. It's hard for me to say but I guess chin up, it will happen, just taking it's time.

Rheych, can you believe we are all like DUE?! It's wierd! X

I want to kick all the queue jumpers in the bum :lol::wall2:

It's unreal we are due!! it has gone WELL quicker than I ever imagined even though I am closing in on due date the days still go quick, mad!

I hope you go before me though I will feel well tight if I go first :lol:

Come on all of you babies we want you all to come now xx

Tell me about it! Oh don't worry if you so queue jump it's ok, everyone else has :rofl: I'm just so looking forward to the moment I decide I need to go to hospital. Lol and the pushing part. They are gonna be my 2 favourite moments in all of this, then I really am going to have my baby. X

It's just so close, yet so far!! We were backing the hospital bags and we said, it's never going to happen, it's just not real!

I guess we should just enjoy this time before our lives change forever.

Lexi - I really hope it speeds up soon! Are you still drinking RLT and ball bouncing?!!

I'm sure all you ladies due are fed up cos I am and I've got just under 2 weeks left! But it can happen for you ANY time now yay!

yeah come on babys we are all waiting now (soz 2 days till due date) but would like to meet you now!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back