convinced myself somethings gonna happen soon

Lettie

Reaction score
Random post but for some reason I feel like baby is going to come soon. Probably just wishful thinking and maybe coz baby is engaging but some more show today and lots of pressure down below. Baby super active but feeling like its gonna come out! And bh also like crazy. Dunno why I'm posting as know ill still be here pregnant 2m and for the next few weeks. LOL just feel uber restless and hungry! Anyone else? X

I've been thinking mines gonna arrive since I had my early labour a month ago but no sign :lol: having said that i've done a massive ironing session and feels like baby's gonna fall out :lol:

Haha princess, hubbub just said to me, this is gonna be a long month of waiting then? Poor bloke listening to all my ramblings!

mine is lucky that he works away and only gets stuck listening to me at the weekends lol - it's hard not to wish for it to happen soon, especially when you are aching/waddling/constantly needing to pee etc x

I'm sure it's going to happen to me too Lettie but I think that's just my paranoia as I haven't finished work and won't be until the 25th nov so would be properly not ready for baby if it did come before then. We'll just have to see what happens, v exciting xxxx

True, I finish work 2m which had probably contributed to the pyschological aspect of it LOL. Gave got period pains and upset tum tho but just you wait; ill go over due!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back