12 week scans this week? *update with scan pic pg1*

brill pic :) and yeah like everyone said don't worry bout the dates they put me a week back lol but still don't know how far gone i am

Thanks girls. From what I've read this evening, 48mm and hb of 170bpm sounds about right for 11+4 or 5 which is what I suspect I am.

:yay: So glad it went well! And you get to see your baby again next week :D I wouldn't worry about the dates - it's so common for them to vary a bit from LMP dates x

So glad it went well :) Dont worry about the dates hun everything will be fine :) xx

Fab scan pic! Glad all went ok hun xx

awk that is a lovely clear pic x

I have my scan in the morning cant wait!!!

Great scan Annie :) Im sure everything is fine, at my 12 week scan she didn't even tell me the dates which my baby was measuring so im still going by my LMP!

x

Great scan Annie :) Im sure everything is fine, at my 12 week scan she didn't even tell me the dates which my baby was measuring so im still going by my LMP!

x

is'nt it in your blue file i couldnt think of what she said cos i was just so happy that everything was ok but when i got home just looked it my file and it was all in there due date wks you are at scan and babys lenth xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back