All day sickness & bloating

Sweetpea91

Reaction score
Im 7 weeks pregnant, and over the last week or so ive been having awful sickness and bloating. Im sick at least a couple times each day, and feel sickly pretty much 90% of the time. I feel very bloated (im a bigger lady anyway, size 16/18) but i weighed myself and ive put on 5 pounds! Is it normal to put on that much weight in 7 weeks? And is it normal to feel sick all day?
Thanks for your help :) xxx Liz

I'm ever so slightly jelous lol... i am having no sickness what so ever and don't even feel pregnant yet :( My boobs hurt but i have always had sensitive boobs and my tummy is making lots of strange bubbling noises :eh:

I'm a bigger lady also but i don't know what i weighed in the first place to say whether i have put more weight on or not lol

From six weeks onwards the nausea/sickness/bloating started for me so. I don't know how much I weigh but my clothes feel more snug. Regardless if you are bloated then I am pretty sure it could be water retention. xx

I was sick or felt sick from 5+2 weeks right up to 15+5 ish weeks. All day sickness is pretty normal too unfortunately :( I still get nauseous now but it's not all the time just a little bit everyday. Xx

It seems to be different for everyone....

I am almost 7 weeks, started getting nausea about a week ago, had a couple of bad days but no vomiting. The last couple of days a have nausea spells but can still eat ok, just about.

When I have it I want it gone, but when it's gone I panic something has gone wrong!!

Sounds normal to me! Awful nausea kicked in for me on boxing day and hasn't let up yet. Thankfully only actually being sick once or twice a day, but nausea there ALL the time and also pretty bloated most of the time. Oh the joys....:)

yup I had the sick feeling 24-7 from 5 weeks to about 10 weeks only threw up a few times though and really bad bloating...I used to cry about it all the time felt so fed up...went through loads of polo mints!

After 10 weeks started to feel normal again ...but complained about that too lol

My sickness started at 7 weeks, and hasn't let up yet, its eased because I'm on anti-sickness tablets, only being sick once or twice a day now instead of every hour.

When it started it was awful, constant sickness, constant nausea and always throwing up, I lost almost a stone in 2 weeks and I was only a size 8 to start with!

If u find that its unbearable, speak to ur GP. I ended up in hospital on a drip because of starvation and dehydration, u don't wana end up like that x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I saw a midwife today for my booking history, and explained about sickness. She said it was normal :) its not fun though! Hope it passes soon! Seeing the midwife today and looking around the labour ward has made this pregnancy seem real for thd first time, im so scared but even more excited!!! A little summer baby! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back