nesting envy

umbongo

Reaction score
I am desperate to clean and sort things out, the house is a mess!! But been told to rest. It's driving me mad!!!! Im so jealous of everyone cleaning. But my pelvis aches just sweeping the floor! Hubby tries his best but his cleaning is below my standards! Agghhh!

Ahh spd!!
Thing is though hun, I do remember after having my son that advice I gave to any pregnant friends - was make sure you do get that rest as I didnt and I struggled with my labour.
Our bodies have done a lot and have a big mission to achieve too - rest is needed and vital!!! (note to self to take note!!) xx

Thanks hun. Im finding it very frustrating!

Maybe when you are on maternity leaveset little goals but know your limitations. The cleaning realy isnt important and will get done at some point, go easy on yourself

I have the same and worried how messy house will be by time baby gets here. Feel bad complaining to
Oh as he is trying his best but like you say not to my standards. I'm lucky my mum is a cleaner and has promised to come round before my due date and do a big clean up for me :) sure baby won't mind a little bit of dirt though, you being healthy and in no pain in much more important :) xxx

I feel your pain with spd and cleaning add to that we have painters in at min,,,,mess!!!!!!
Boyfriend bless him is taking friday off to vclean whole house once they go bless him..i love cleaning though grrrr xx

I wish I could stop the need to clean! Thought I could do a bit of painting, do the gloss and re-paint the cupboards - bak an stomach are KILLING me now!!

I was on bed rest for 2 weeks - it sucks :/ but it does work :) and once your up and about again you can clean all day!xx

I hope so! Not sure spd will go away though it's pesky, it flares up after anything pretty much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back