is it to soon for nesting???

pammie

Reaction score
HI
I have just had a mad moment completly.
am nearly 32 weeks suffer from painful spd but couldnt resist climbing over teh couch to clean the windows, also scrubbed the fridge washed the kitchen walls, scrubbed the front door and back door and patio doors, washed the woodwork throughout the downstairs and there is one wall by the living room door covered in paw prints D/H is decorating at the weekend but i couldnt resist the urge to scrub the wall paper, it looks fab and the whole house smells of detox hehe.
the house still looks a mess coz of the clutter and mountain of iorning but it smells clean. oh and as for the bathroom, i used cilit bang the other week and now the bath has streaks all down it where it took of a coating on the bath so over the past few days had an amazing urge to bleach the bathroom (the bath is now worse becasue of this so i have been banned from cleaning upstairs since i have become obsesive about it hehe :oops: )

Just wondering if am nesting and if i am does it normally start this soon
pam xx

I have had various bouts of obsessive nesting throughout this pregnancy-followed by major lulls and laziness!
I posted about it a few weeks ago, I haven't had the completely frantic nesting yet where all day every day for 2 weeks I just want to clean like I had on other 2 so when I do I'll know the end is nigh.
I'm addicted to cleaning products tho and have to be careful as I'm allergic to loads and get asthma attacks if I expose myself too much. Loving the smell of white spirit at mo-not good :shhh:

Not too soon me thinks, obviously you have lots of energy left in you still!! I've now run out of motivation and house is a tip!!! Enjoy it i say, your house wil be fantastic and all ready for the little one :)

thanks girls
havent had the frantic daily cleaning yet. it been more on and off but today has been the worst i cant stop.
I think it is the smell of the cleaning products more than anything hehe, love walking up the cleaning isle in asda D/H rushes me through it lol.
hopefully i can keep this energy up until the house is spotless hehe, becasue of the spd am usually restricted in my movements and my mum comes and does the bulk of the cleaning once a week, but even the pain isnt stopping me hehe my mum will be able to cvome on wednesday and actually relax with a cuppa hehe

Mums can be great can't they, my mum is a cleaner for a job and still washes up stuff for me and 'has a little tidy'!! I've had SPD too and if it isn't my hips crreaking and aching, its some other bones down there causing trouble, take it easy and don't be buying any more of that cilit bang!! Whats the name of that silly man ewho advertises it...? :rotfl:

wow this is weird my mum is a cleaner to, in the local hospital. How much do we have in common hehe.
Am gonna find that man that advertises cilit bang and the silly woman who praises it and bring them round to my house and tell them to fix my bath lol only good thing is its an awful green c colour and i hate it so D/H said when my mat leave is over and am back on normal wages we can get a new bathroom hehe

:cheer: yay for nesting and having all the energy to do it. I have been trying to nest for weeks but find it hard to combine with full time job.. can't wait to go on leave and finish it all :cheer:

I have been nesting on and off for months! I love it lol! Only time things get done hahahaha

I am starting to enjoy it now its so satisfying hehe usually am to shattered to do anything.
I have been really lucky with work had about 5 weeks holiday to take so am on my hols now and start my mat leave in december (probably why i have so much energy hehe) long may it last :rotfl:

I definately went through this stage but now i just cant be bothered to move!! I used to drive my OH crazy with the cleaning!!

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back