Nervous

Redhead

Reaction score
I am (hopefully) 8w1d pregnant with our first baby, after a miscarriage last novemeber, we very luckily fell pregnant quite quickly.

However I cant help but feel so nervous about it all, ive been suffering from terrible back ache, stomach cramps, sore boobs, which I know can be pregnancy symptoms, but they just make me feel like its going to happen again.

Yet today, I havent really had any pains and now im worried that I have no pains!!

I dont really know why im putting this on here, as theres nothing anyone can say or do, im just struggling to keep positive at the moment. :(

Hi Redhead,
I can totally understand how you're feeling. I had a mmc in September and wr caught again quickly (first month we tried again!) and I am soooo nervous. Feel like I'm waiting for something to happen.
I can't say anything to help just reassure you that everyone who's had a loss feels the same.
Good luck and sending you lots of sticky dust xxx

I had two losses before having my daughter and was a nervous wreck with her, esp as I had a mmc at 11+4 so then didn't feel I could trust my body with symptoms anymore! I then had another loss in Dec 15 and am now pregnant again. Trying really hard not to think about it too much, and I still say "if we have another baby". The first trimester is scary enough, without having to go through a loss and then try again.

I do the same, I say if /when we have a baby, I can't allow myself to think I'm pregnant in case it doesn't happen but I don't think it's going to hurt any less.

I'm 9 weeks today which is about the same time I had a miscarriage last time. I'm willing this little bean to be OK and grow. :(

There really is nothing you can do but wait and hope.

I do the same, I say if /when we have a baby, I can't allow myself to think I'm pregnant in case it doesn't happen but I don't think it's going to hurt any less.

I'm 9 weeks today which is about the same time I had a miscarriage last time. I'm willing this little bean to be OK and grow. :(

There really is nothing you can do but wait and hope.

Yes, we have to hope all will be ok xxxx Are you going to have a private scan? I'm going to pay for one at 8w xxxx

Im going to wait til 12, I'm 3 weeks away and hoping I get there. I've purposefully not joined my due date group as I did that last time and then about a week later I had a miscarriage. Just trying to carry on as normal until I get confirmation really.
How long until your 8w scan?

Three weeks today until my scan.. I've joined my due date group and am just going to enjoy it for as long as it lasts. This is will be my last pregnancy, whatever happens and I don't believe in jinxing things. Hopefully we'll both get good news in three weeks lol xxx

It's so hard, isn't it Redhead?
It's like a huge roller coaster in so many ways.
You're staying so very strong to wait until your 12 week scan - well done!
However, I have to say that when I had my private scan at 11 weeks, I felt so much more relaxed! Might be worth it if you feel worse!
Good luck! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back