Is this normal?

CharlieOne

Reaction score
Firstly, i still havent told anyone yet that i am pregnant, i cant face anyone :( (I am going to try and book myself into the doctors so at least they know, but still im too scared after last time round) Anyways for the past 5 days or so ive had really bad stomach pains, like i do before my period, its getting worse at night and to relieve the pain i have to lie on my tummy to sleep, its really upsetting me as i cant said anything because no one knows and im scared of taking anything for the pain as not sure if i can, i feel a total mess, i feel so scared and alone..... :(

first of all hi and congratualtions. stretching period like pains are very normal in early pregnancy - its everything stretching. You can take paracetomal as long as you follow the instructions on the pack.

I do hope that is all it is, i really cant get my MC out of my head and feel like these pains are the start of that :( Everytime i go to the loo i feel like crying just incase there anything brown/red there you know, god i feel like a right mess, i either dont think about it or just think bad things

Plus ive not had any other signs that i am pregannt, no sickness, no sore boobs anything, which is worrying me as looking back i am coming in to my 8th week???

Hi hun, congratulations :cheer:

I had pains in early pregnancy and they are very scary, especially when you've been through a miscarriage like we have. Don't worry yourself too much.

Also, some people are lucky and don't get any symptoms, which again is worrying but try and stay positive. :hug:

Hi paracetamol is definitly safe to take, my doctor said so.

I think no matter what anyone says you're going to worry right now, but worrying too much wont change anything, so try just to worry a little bit and also look to te future of everything going okay :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back