Nervous to test

Snidy

Reaction score
I am now one day late and no period yet. I've had mild cramps the past three days and usually when I get cramps I get my period just a couple hours later. I've had very sore breasts for two weeks now and blue veins that had just appeared. I've been a little constipated which is kind of unusual for me. Now I'm just scared to test...I don't wanna test when it could be too early but I am one day late so I figure chances are if I were pregnant a test would show it?? Xx

Yeah i tested one day over AF and it was just an asda one. I didn't have high hopes as id no symptoms out of ordinary but no mistaking the line! Good luck :) thinking of you.

You should test. Most tests should show if you are past AF I think xx

Thank you ladies!! Well I still haven't tested and I'm now two days late. I'm gonna give a little TMI but tonight when I wiped there was a tiny bit of peach/tan colored discharge with no cramps. At first it just looked tan but I guess it's kind of got an orange tint to it. Could this be inplimention bleeding? It hasn't gotten any heavier so far and still just a tiny bit of orangish discharge. Sorry for the TMI! xxx

Morning. I might be wrong but I would have thought if you were late implantation has already happened. I'm sure it happens 9 days or so after ovulation? Xx

Test. Test. Test. Test. 🍀🍀🍀🍀

I think it would be to late to be implantation hun as I've read it happens 7-10 days after ovulation. I would take a test xx

Last edited:
AF came this morning :( woke me from my sleep. There's always next month. xxx

sorry to hear that! fingers crossed for next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111