• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nervous for scan in 5 hours!!!

Everything your feeling is so normal! Relax hun, enjoy your scan & good luck xxx

That's fab news gem! Gutted for you to be put back week and half though.

Just had a soak in the bath and been for my last wee! How I'm going to hold on for the next hour is beyond me! Lol
Getting excited now xx

Where is she lol??? I am anxious to see how it went :)

Just woke u from 2 hour nap and came straight on..... I wanna see pics!! Xx

Lol I'm sorry Hunnies!!!! ALL IS OK whoop de doooooo!!
Saw the ikkle heart beat going like the clappers!!
Got 11 pics and a photo frame as a free gift!! Cannot recommend them enough!! The girl doing the scan was fab cause I kept crying and moving so she kept loosing the bubba and had to find it again!!
Will post lots of pics xx

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.401151,-2.602257

Oh cute. Well done you - now ENJOY it!! I take it the small round blob is the yolk sac? Did you get a measurement? Mine was 17mm on wednesday xxx

eeeeek, so exciting! Lovely pics hun :) xxx

Yeah mrs b- she said that's what's making me feel so sick.
It was amazing to see. She said if she did an internal she'd get clearer pics but I'm just scared that she'd of done something and it ending in a mc (paranoia!!) x

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.401051,-2.602347

Glad all went well for you Hun. Lovely to see the piccys.
XX

wow lovely picture hunny. Did you got to that place in warrington in the end? I am seriously thinking about getting an extra scan this time around x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back