scan last fri, think it bad news!!

This waiting is killing me, been spotting today bright red blood but not too much rang EPU and they said to wait till the morning and see if it has got any worse and now i just really scared!!!!

I cannot believe they are keeping you waiting, it surely goes against their very purpose as a service??? Thinking positive thoughts for you xxx

Aw hun it's not fair to keep you waiting. Hope you're ok xxxx

good luck chick hope all works out for u x

Sorry you're facing this terrible situation, I hope for a positive outcome for you xx

Hope everythings ok hun :hugs: it's terrible that they're making you wait so long! Could you go to A&E? x

seem to have stopped spotting for now will see what is like in the morning

I really hope everything goes well for you huni, I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you x x

It may be a false alarm hun! Fingers and toes crossed all is well and you have a successful scan tomorrow!

I really hope everything turns out ok for you........it's so unfair to have to wait!!!!

Big hug
Xxxx

well no blood today so hopefully it was just spotting and nothing to worry about!! now just got to get through to monday!!!

Glad to hear that! Not long to wait now. Hugs for you and bean xxxxx

Am praying hun that it is just a mix up with the dates and that everything will be fine xx

defo hun tey stay positive i was honestly in the same situaltion at the start so i have everything crossed for u x

Fx for your scan tomorrow hun!! what time is it.. will be thinking of you xx

thanks kelly its 10.15, but noot too hopefull been having spotting all day and really bad cramping. but we'll see!!

Hope everything goes well hunny, will be thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back