Nervous about trying again after 2 previous MCs...

That’s exciting!!! Gosh everyone is jogging along in here! :love:

We shall see what happens. Cannot lie,- I am incase I MC again. But we will never know unless we try x

I’m sure you’re apprehensive Hun, understandably so. TTC is an exciting but anxiety provoking time too. Hoping it goes well xx

Thank you so much. Fingers and toes crossed that if we are lucky and get pregnant again,that all goes well and safe full term xx

Agreed....if I’m lucky enough to conceive easily this time (last time was a mare) I’ll be keeping my thighs clenched til after 37 weeks!

LyndsayB, how did the coil removal go? Mine came out yesterday, it was a bit sore coming out and I spotted now but all settled down and I'm in the fertile window so I think I'd better move over to TTC! Xx

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

LyndsayB, how did the coil removal go? Mine came out yesterday, it was a bit sore coming out and I spotted now but all settled down and I'm in the fertile window so I think I'd better move over to TTC! Xx

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

Hi MrsPod,

Mine went fine and nothing til yday when I had a bit of spotting again today. So we shall see! Exciting!! Good luck to us all!!xx

Hello Lyndsey. I thought I'd share my story. I have a 4 year old girl (1st pregnancy) all grand! Fast forward 2 years (2015) after we married we wanted number 2 so one month after that yay pregnant..

Loss at 4.3 weeks
Loss again 5.4 weeks
MMC foetus roughly 6 weeks ( this one did me a lot of mental damage, it was retained suffered a lot of blood lpss, unconscious just horrendous... It was proper PTSD stuff!

Anyhow years gone by and the need for baby number 2 outweighs fear an trauma. So bam, I am in my 2ww. So yes I have played the waiting game for my mind and body to heal and I feel I've done that. Don't get me wrong I'm scared as hell as following on from my losses I tested positive for something called Factor V Leiden heterozygous (blood clotting disorder -inherited!) Any hoo, I have to inject a blood thinner daily this time once I'm preggers - oh the joy but believe me I'll do it as long as I get to the result I need.

Good luck with your journey! Xx

Last edited:
Hello Lyndsey. I thought I'd share my story. I have a 4 year old girl (1st pregnancy) all grand! Fast forward 2 years (2015) after we married we wanted number 2 so one month after that yay pregnant..

Loss at 4.3 weeks
Loss again 5.4 weeks
MMC foetus roughly 6 weeks ( this one did me a lot of mental damage, it was retained suffered a lot of blood lpss, unconscious just horrendous... It was proper PTSD stuff!

Anyhow years gone by and the need for baby number 2 outweighs fear an trauma. So bam, I am in my 2ww. So yes I have played the waiting game for my mind and body to heal and I feel I've done that. Don't get me wrong I'm scared as hell as following on from my losses I tested positive for something called Factor V Leiden heterozygous (blood clotting disorder -inherited!) Any hoo, I have to inject a blood thinner daily this time once I'm preggers - oh the joy but believe me I'll do it as long as I get to the result I need.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your story too. You have had an awful time as well, so I am sorry for all you have been through too. Good luck to us both and everyone else, my coil has been out for 3 weeks now so we shall see what happens. No stress, just relaxing and if it happens then amazing! Fingers crossed for everyone to have happy healthy pregnancies and births all round xx

Loss at 4.3 weeks
Loss again 5.4 weeks

Hi there, thanks for sharing your story too. You have had an awful time as well, so I am sorry for all you have been through too. Good luck to us both and everyone else, my coil has been out for 3 weeks now so we shall see what happens. No stress, just relaxing and if it happens then amazing! Fingers crossed for everyone to have happy healthy pregnancies and births all round xx
Thank you I am 6dpo now, 6 days prior to period but used a FRER this morning at negative probably too early. Good luck X

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Loss at 4.3 weeks
Loss again 5.4 weeks

Thank you I am 6dpo now, 6 days prior to period but used a FRER this morning at negative probably too early. Good luck X

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed for you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back