Nervous about trying again after 2 previous MCs...

LyndsayB

Reaction score

Hi everyone! I am 37, with a little boy aged 6. My Husband and I keep talking about TTC again. After having our son who was an Emergency C section, we suffered 2 miscarriages �� One at 12 weeks and the second at around 6 weeks. No idea why, these things happen blah blah, but it put us off because I was so poorly and then for about 12 months after my hormones were all over the place. We are keen to have another baby, we would have more than one if we could, but are so nervous at trying again. Nervous of my age etc too! I have the non hormonal coil in at the moment, so would need that removing first. Which is fine. Anyone else in the same boat?? Good Luck to all in TTC! Xxx

Last edited:
Not in the same boat, and I could never imagine the pain you experienced but I wish you all the best in your TTC journey and hope it’s a happy and healthy one x

Not in the same boat, and I could never imagine the pain you experienced but I wish you all the best in your TTC journey and hope it’s a happy and healthy one x

Hi Ellie,

Thank you so much! Xx

Hi, I'm not in the same boat either but just wanted to send you a big hug for the hard times you've been through:hugs:I can't imagine the pain. I hope your ttc journey is a short one and that you get to take home your rainbow baby.
When will you get your coil out?
x

Hi there,

Thank you so much 💜

Not sure really, just need to speak to the GP and see what they think. Ideally I could do to lose a few pounds but the longer I leave the coil removal, the longer it could take to conceive! I will book an appointment to have a chat and see what they say xx

Also not had the same experience but we're all here for support. Good luck in your journey *hugs*

Hi, I'm in a similar boat. I'm 36, my son is almost 4 and we're going to have my Morena coil removed in May before hopefully ttc in June. My son is a rainbow baby, we had numerous miscarriages before finally carrying him to 37 weeks with severe SPD and PGP and having an emergency c section in the end. My son has had had health issues from birth and when he was about 3 months old I was diagnosed with PTSD related to separate issues. I was petrified of getting pregnant for so long but started thinking about it again about a year ago. It took a lot of soul searching and proper thinking to make sure it was the right thing for us all but we're happy with our decision. I'm still incredibly nervous but hopeful too.

Hi, I'm in a similar boat. I'm 36, my son is almost 4 and we're going to have my Morena coil removed in May before hopefully ttc in June. My son is a rainbow baby, we had numerous miscarriages before finally carrying him to 37 weeks with severe SPD and PGP and having an emergency c section in the end. My son has had had health issues from birth and when he was about 3 months old I was diagnosed with PTSD related to separate issues. I was petrified of getting pregnant for so long but started thinking about it again about a year ago. It took a lot of soul searching and proper thinking to make sure it was the right thing for us all but we're happy with our decision. I'm still incredibly nervous but hopeful too.

Hi Mrs Pod. Gosh you have been through it too xx
I wish you all the luck in the world for a happy, stress free time. Keep me up to date with how you get on xx

Hi Mrs Pod. Gosh you have been through it too xx
I wish you all the luck in the world for a happy, stress free time. Keep me up to date with how you get on xx

And the same to you xx

I am going to ring the Drs and ask how soon they can remove a coil. Then I can decide whether to get it removed sooner or later!

Update....

I am booked in to remove my coil on the 18th April! Xx

Update....

Ooh that's the day after me! I checked the date and glad I did because I was convinced it was 24th, when we're moving house

Yay Lyndsay! Best of luck and lots of baby dust to you:dust:

Update....

Ooh that's the day after me! I checked the date and glad I did because I was convinced it was 24th, when we're moving house

Oh wow! Keep in touch, hope you get on okay, and good luck.with the house move!

Here's to Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th woohoo xx

Last edited:
That’s exciting!!! Gosh everyone is jogging along in here! :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27