Im sure i am pregnant but negative tests! What could these symptoms be?! Help

cmmm

Reaction score
This is such a long story, I will try and narrow it down to the basics. I have calculated that if I am pregnant I would be about 8/9 weeks by now. I was on the mini-pill and forgot to bring the packet to my partners house. We refrained from having sex for the 3 days I was there and three days after, but on an occasion before and after this I messed up the times I took the pill, which is why I'm not 100% on the date.

It was about three weeks ago that I started getting some symptoms, I was a lot more tired all of the time, I was peeing like crazy and having the worse mood swings. I took a clearblue pregnancy test a few days after this, not knowing when I was supposed to come on my period due to being on the pill (my partner and I split up just before I started getting the symptoms so I stopped taking the pill just so I could be sure of missed periods etc) It was negative, then me being paranoid, I thought I did it wrong so two days after I took another one, still negative.

I would have just left it at that but over the past couple of weeks or so, my god the symptoms have got worse. My breasts are soo sensitive, a lot bigger, and veiny (i have never had painful breasts in my life as I know some women have this before their period is due). I just want to sleep all the time, I feel bloated and gassy and constipated, I like foods I never liked before and hate some of my faves. I find it really hard to sit and sleep comfortably with my back aching all the time. I mean I am exhausted now but I cant sleep.

I took a pregnancy test a few hours ago and again it was clearblue and again it was negative.

I haven't had my period yet, three weeks after coming off the pill which is unusual for me seeing as i'm usually striaght on my period as soon as i come off the pill. I had a very small amount of blood which i thought was going to be my period about two weeks ago which amounted to nothing.

I went to my GP before taking any of the tests and she wasn't very helpful at all, she basically said take a test then in in a week and if they were negative I have nothing to worry about, but I just FEEL pregnant.

Is there anything else all these symptoms could be? What should I do?!

It could b the pill comin out of ur system,on my 1st month ttc I was positive I was pregnant,having 3 kids already I know my body fairly well and must have done 25 tests...all negative!! I wasn't pregnant and I now know it was comin off the pill which caused all my symptoms xx hope u get the result u want xx

hmm yeah, i have come off the pill before with none of these symptoms though. i'm also worried i might be making myself ill because i really want to be pregnant and it might be that thats making me worse than i am.

I'd come off the pill twice b4 with none of the symptoms like I had...it really drove me insane,I had every symptom possible,from achy boobs to morning sickness xx

yeah i think you are right. i just wanted to be pregnant soo badly :( oh well, i'm young and i guess it just wasn't meant to be this time. x

I felt the same,although we'd only just started ttc,I just wanted it soo much and every1 around me seemed to b having babies or fallin pregnant which made it worse,I fell pg the next month :) xxx

If you're unsure, go to see your GP, and ask for a HCG blood test?

It does sound like this is because you have just come off the pill. A lot of women's cycles get messed up. I hope you get AF soon so you can ease your mind x

Hi its awful just not knowing isnt it. Like Heulyn said, go back to your doctor, insist more is done or get another opinion but it does sound like coming off the pill though it plays havoc with your mind and body fingers crossed for you xxx

I'm kind of in the same boat. I am 9-10 weeks late with tons of symptoms but negative tests. Good luck! Hope you get a positive soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back