Negative hpt

Simoneh00

Reaction score
How long did it take for everyone to get a negative hpt?
Just wondering when my body will get rid of all the hormones xx

Tapatalking excuse any typos!
Mummy of two, Angel mummy of two now :'(

I'm still getting a positive hpt 6 weeks after D&C but today is cd1, AF started today. Ov was confirmed with temping and I read online that you can still ovulate with a small amount of hcg in your system. My hpt's have been getting fainter but it's still not a squinter even with AF!
Hope your body works itself out soon for you xx

I'm in no hurry to ttc believe me, just wondered. And I'll be using poundshop cheapies to check xx

Tapatalking excuse any typos!
Mummy of two, Angel mummy of two now :'(

Took my body 5 weeks to get negative hpt then I ovulated 2 weeks later .... Some ppl take longer than others it seemed to be the last dregs that took ages for me :-/ the line was faint fir ages drove me nuts....xx

2.5 weeks to go neg, but i then ov 5 days after that so must have been gearing up to ov while still having hcg in my system.

worst thing i have found after both my miscarriages was my milk coming in 4 days after passing the sac! such a horrible twist of the knife!

I got my neg test about a week after af and a week before ov

Hope your system sorts itself out soon

I've ranged from 1 week after bleeding/erpc to 5 weeks. Ov seems to happen 1-2 weeks after that. I think its a good idea to track with the ic/poundshop tests cos then you know where you are.

There's also nothing wrong with taking a break. I even took the pill for a month from dec to jan after my last mc. I planned on longer but dh talked me into ditching it sooner. It was nice mentally having that time not worrying about tww/poas etc etc. You need to be in the right place though to cope with it all over again. You've been through so much. Take your time. x

Didn't test at home, went to epu for test at 16 days post mc. OVd around same time, was surprised when I got Ewcm. Hope yours goes negative soon. Agree a break is a good thing, gets you mentally ready for trying again.

Took me 5 weeks to get a neg after erpc and oved a few days after that. I hated waiting for that neg hope u get urs soonxx with my first erpc it only took 2 weeks to get a neg so always different

I am hoping that I don't have to wait too long to get a neg test myself, its only been just over a week since my 1st D&C and the my 2nd was Saturday just gone.

I took a test yesterday morning and it was still very strong x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back