Negative test...

i have a scan on monday afternoon.......at 2pm....but although it's a sad time...i'm sure it will bring good news that everything is back to normal and i am ok to be discharged :)

your however will be amazing....a bouncing baby :) cant wait to see the pics xxx

is it...well there you go then...yours is going to be just perfect :D xx

Hope yours bring closure to a very sad time and the news that it is ok to try again when you both feel ready.
And thanks. xx

you're welcome...i cant wait to see your scan pic :)

yep...bring on may i say......after 2nd normal af and sam wont know whats hit him....lol xx

thanks ladies....had my rescan and have been discharged. all okay and miscarriage complete...naturally, thankfully....

started crying as soon as i lay on the bed but feel okay again now....

was told i need to watch my weight as thats why my periods are light but she told me 100% this was not the cause of miscarriage and she told me to watch it just to be more healthy and in the best shape to get bean attempt number 2....diet started today anyway!

i asked why i didnt bleed loads and its because i lost most of the pregnancy in one clot (sorry tmi) on saturday night....the contractions i was having kind of forced it all out in one go and so there was no need for my womb to keep bleeding to - remove pregnancy. makes sense now i suppose. so i have been lucky in the way that i miscarried naturally...thankful for small mercies...

time to move on now and back to work tomorrow...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back