Needing Some Advice (Been A Bad Night)

Sandie

Reaction score
I have been up for most of the night with a pain in the left side of my bump - it's a similar pain to a "stitch" that you get when exercising. I wasn't too bad during the night but it's constant now & very painful.

Should i phone my MW - Am i just being over paranoid?!

If its on the left side and lowish down, then I would say its trapped wind :shock:

Having suffered from IBS for years, one of the worse symptoms has been "the trapped wind" pain, which is absolute agony, and it has actually made me physically sick the pain can get so bad and the pain is generally always on the left! Try lying on that side with the bit that hurts pressing on a pillow - if you manage to pass lots of wind then I would say thats definitely your problem - if not then of course there is never any harm calling the MW!

I had the worse cramps ever yesterday and thought I might be in labour, only to realise 10 mins later that they were in fact constipation pains..... :oops:

It starts just below my ribcage & travels to below my bump.. :?

I had that a week ago. It was gas hun as Elliebellie said. It ended when I went to the loo. But if it makes you feel better, ask your midwife or doctor. I would not worry too much though :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back