Pain at night!!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
For weeks now I have been getting the most awful pain in my lower buttocks/back of thighs during the night, but over the last few nights it has got so excrutiating that it keeps me awake and I have to get up and walk around the bedroom.....I also find myself having to turn over every 15 mins to alleviate the pain!

Im absolutely fine though during the day, walking etc........so its a night time thing, but grief does it hurt!!!

I know lots of people suffer from pelvic pain, but this is lower down !

Anyone else suffering with anything similar?????

i got the same in my last preg late on and now its started earlier i think it was my sciatica nerve it comes on when u lay down or sit in a certain position the pain in unbareable i just learnt to avoid sitting or laying in certain positions what would trigger it

i think it sounds like sciatica to me hun

emmie said:
i think it sounds like sciatica to me hun

Would I get sciatica on both sides?? Maybe I need to speak to my old chiropractor then as its effecting my sleep so badly now (as if my insomnia wasnt bad enough already)!!

yup it effects both sides, hope they can help :hug:

I had sciatica pain at about 32 weeks and it affected both of my sides. I have started aquanatal and exercise on my birthing ball and it seems to be much better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back