period like pain and lower back pain

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Since last night I've been getting a lot of period like pain (much more painful than my normal period pain which is really bad!!) and lower back pain. It kept me awake most of the night. I don't want to go into panic mode (I've done that enough this week!!) and phone the hospital just incase this is normal.

I've took co-codamol and it isn't doing anything for this pain where it usually works for the SPD so why not this? :x

I've been having lower back ache and period pain for a while now but it's never been that bad. My periods were awful, i used to spend the entire first day curled up in a ball in bed shaking and sweating.

The pains i've had have been barable, i havnt had to take anything for them so its probabyl worht mentioning it to you midwife just in case. Even if its nothing serious thay may be abel to offer you a better way of helping it subside

Sounds horrible :hug: I would definitely discuss with your midwife like Clare said!

After a lie down I feel better, still a bit sore but pain had eased off. I am suppose to be on bed rest at the moment but I seriously can't do it anymore. However I am trading my bed in for the couch the now so I can at least watch TV i.e Doctor Who! :cheer:

aww have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:
hope you feel better soon, and enjoy Dr.Who :D

My labour started off with back ache and period pains!!! And I was 37 + 2 when I had the baby :rotfl:

Kylie1007 said:
My labour started off with back ache and period pains!!! And I was 37 + 2 when I had the baby :rotfl:

Don't you go scaring me missy! :lol:

Kylie1007 said:

snap and I called him Finlay too :lol:

I didn't have back ache or period pain though - just woke up with extreme pain lower down (contractions but I didn't know that at the time :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back