~~Need ur help pretty please ~~

yep and also i would like to hear your complaints when petitons like this get around and we have a strike of midwives because they feel under appreciated and under paid lets hear you all bitch then cause your babies werent delivered safely, :roll:

our trust has just decided we have to wear welders masks to prevent

splash injuries. scares our patients to death :roll: cracks me up next

well be wearing radiation suits, whats wrong with plastic science specs??

whre is sonia2005 now then?
she left the forum a few weeks ago only to ''pop'' back on and post this :roll:

has she left again? :rotfl:

came back to grace us with her oh so happy and upbeat pressence then flited off to spread the joy i suspect! :roll:

Alfiesmummy said:
yep and also i would like to hear your complaints when petitons like this get around and we have a strike of midwives because they feel under appreciated and under paid lets hear you all bitch then cause your babies werent delivered safely, :roll:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Like I said, I couldn't have appreciated mine more. Me and OH would not have had a clue want to do especially when Dan got distressed and had to be born quickly (episiotomy and forceps) It doesn't bear thinking about.

budge said:
whre is sonia2005 now then?
she left the forum a few weeks ago only to ''pop'' back on and post this :roll:

has she left again? :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :think:
I was thinking the same thing!

happy_chick said:
Alfiesmummy said:
[quote="happy_chick":v0qprp9y]Thought u left the forum Sonia? Returning so soon........

yep! dont it just make you all warm and fuzzy inside :D

Oh yeah Steph! x

(Ignore us were mental!)[/quote:v0qprp9y]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: as some would have you believe...

I have read this birthstory on another website from the lady requesting people sign the petition.

And I will not sign it, from what I have read in the birth story, all they were trying to do was do the best for you and for your LO..

The health of the both of you is the most important thing, and not your preferences over how you give birth!!

All they have done as far as I can see if give your LO the best odds of survival? I'm sorry that's not what you wanted, and you didn't want a c-section, but so be it, that's what can happen sometimes, would you have preferred if something dreadful had happened to your child just for the sake of you not having a c-section?

I have tread some truly traumatic birth stories in my time, and yours I'm afraid I don't agree with being very traumatic I'm afraid, some women don't get to hold their little babies for weeks and weeks before hand, and women who develop compliations in pregnancy at say... 24-30 weeks and they have NO CHOICE in having their child delivered, that's what I call traumatic I'm afraid, not you having an emergency c-section.. millions of women around the world have them your no different.

I don't think the medical staff were overly rude to you either tbh, from what I have read it seems like your interpretation of rudeness when they were probably telling you EXACTLY how it is.

And they will have stamped self dishcarged on your notes hun, coz to be fair.. that is what you did! The cannot tell fibs!

I think you need to stop dwelling on the past, move on and appreciate your children, which is more than can be said for alot of ladies out there!

Urchin said:
...to cut a looooong story very short the baby ended up bursting through her womb into her stomach cavity and getting tangled in her intestines...

:shock: OMG i wish i hadnt read that i'm scared to death now!

btw sorry but i agree with the girls against it so didnt sign it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back