Childhood Cancer.

mel33

Reaction score
Hi Everybody. I haven't been on here for a while been looking after baby Samuel and my other children. I was wondering if you could do me a favour. Some of you may know my 3 yr old son was diagnosed with Leukeamia May 2010. Me and some other mums who have children with cancer are trying to get 100,000 signatures for a petition that we intend on taking to 10 Downing Street to increase the awareness of childhood cancer.

So I was hoping that you would sign the petition and also forward it onto your friends. We have been running for10 days and we have 5000 signatures already but we need more. Please, please sign this. Like many I never thought it would happen to my child.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/to-create-a-greater-awareness-of-childhood-cancers-and.html

Signed and added to my Facebook page. I hope your little boy is ok now x x x

Signed and added to my Facebook page. I hope your little boy is ok now x x x

thank you so much. We are half way through his treatment, 19 more months to go :)

Signed. All the best hun xxx

Signed Hun....all the best :) xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Done, and posted to fb. Wishing your son a speedy recovery xx

Done. Wishing you and your little boy positivite outcomes over the coming months. I can't imagine what you must be going through and the fact you are able to find time to seek to raise awareness and help others is truly admirable x

Done. Wishing you and your little boy positivite outcomes over the coming months. I can't imagine what you must be going through and the fact you are able to find time to seek to raise awareness and help others is truly admirable x

thank you so much. xx

Signed and shared on facebook. Wishing you all the best xx

signed hun! sending your family big hugs! xx

Iv signed hun no. 5964 - this is close to my heart so I wish you and your little one all the luck in the world! x

Iv signed hun no. 5964 - this is close to my heart so I wish you and your little one all the luck in the world! x

thank you so much, please tell your friends and family to sign it also x

Oh hun , what a time you have all had, much love to you all and little Nathan- wow he is soo brave.
I knew Cancer treatment would be hard , but thats way more intense treatment than I thought, and had never heard of a gold ribbon. Keep up all the good work your doing - Sending you all the luck in the worl tok beat this XX

Oh hun , what a time you have all had, much love to you all and little Nathan- wow he is soo brave.
I knew Cancer treatment would be hard , but thats way more intense treatment than I thought, and had never heard of a gold ribbon. Keep up all the good work your doing - Sending you all the luck in the worl tok beat this XX

thank you. I still can't believe this is happening. So glad we are half way now :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back