Childhood Cancer.

please keep sharing the petition. We need more awareness. x

Hey hun, i have signed it and shared it on my facebook! Best of wishes and i hope for a speedy recovery for your son xxx

thank you so much everyone for signing. If we don't fight for our children who will? x

signed hun, so sorry for what you are gping through you are so brave :hugs:

wow, read both articles. What an AMAZING little man you have there! You are so strong and I wish Nathan all the luck and love in the world xxx

thank you for all of your kind words. Please keep sharing the petition. I posted this on another pregnancy forum I had joined. It got 80 views but no replies :( x

Signed and shared.
You have such a brave little man there :) x

thank you for all of your kind words. Please keep sharing the petition. I posted this on another pregnancy forum I had joined. It got 80 views but no replies :( x

Hey Hun, i think it's awful for so many people to read and run and Just not say a word! Just a thought, please can you send all the info in an email to me and I will forward on to anyone I know. I can pass it onto a lot more people this way. My email address is [email protected]. Sending your brave little man lots of luck x x x

Oh Hun that's horrible to hear your son has Leukeamia, hope the treatment is goin well. I've signed and added to Facebook xx

Signed and shared here too Hun :hug: can't imagine what you're going through, all the very best xx

Signed and will share on fb when I get on the laptop, my phone won't let me for some reason.
You are a brave lady, much love to your LO and family x

thank you so much for signing and sharing the petition. We have now reached 7200, quite away to go but with people like you we will reach 100,000 names.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back