Need to stop googling!

queenanne

Reaction score
So I'm 40, 11 weeks+ with child 4 and my last was 9 years ago. Basically a high risk case. And because I'm high risk I can't stop looking it up to see potential problems.

I'm now stressed to hell and booked in for an emergency scan first thing this morning because I fret over every pain.

There's half of me trying to tell myself that the baby is fine and the other trying not to get attached as I'm going to be told the worst :wall2:

Damn google!!!

Queen I totally agree with you and google..... I think I have suffered from everything when reading on symptom spotting on things that could go wrong! I haven't had any children though and this hopefully will be my first at the tender age of 37!

Try to kick back and relax but I know that is easier said than done.

Good luck on your scan today x

Ugh...google is evil. I convinced myself that every single thing would be wrong with our cub too after some excessive internet searching!

Good luck with the scan and try not to worry too much, just because you have the high risk label doesn't mean something will go wrong - loads of 40 year olds have perfect healthly babies.
xxx

Google is evil when it comes to self diagnosis and symptom spotting. Hope after your scan you'll be able to relax a bit Hun!
Good luck today!

X x x x

Thanks, glad it's not just me.

Had my scan and it turns out I'm expecting twins!!!!! So the pain was all the stretching my belly is doing.

Oh my word lol Congrats hun!!!! Great news (hope it is) xx

Well a huge congrats from me hun, I would be over the moon too, hope you have a happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy x

Congratulations, thats amazing news! I too agree with googling. I am doing it everyday without fail and just cant stop! The amount of times i have read the same articles/ website info is ridiculous! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back